What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

You dont find it unusual that one the same day, within hours of the offer being pulled, he has a contract with Parra and wants an immediate release?

Isaac & Mitchell Moses have form. Signed with Roosters 12 months ago and then went back to Tigers with hand out. Got an upgrade and backflipped on deal and stayed at Tigers. IMO Moses signed with Parra and came back to Tigers at which point Tigers pull the offer which cuts out his option to play the Parra deal against Tigers. He is done.

Didn't the tigers pull the offer of over $1 mill per season and then he signed with Parra?

Gronk

Staff member
"I said don't stop the bus, he is not to get off the bus. I have rigged the bus. If it drops below 40mph it will blow. We are all staying on the bus".

Spooky how Moses looks like Keanu Reeves...

200.webp

Tiger5150

Bench

Didn't the tigers pull the offer of over $1 mill per season and then he signed with Parra?

Do you think that Moses could negotiate, consider and sign a contract and then as for the release with 1.5hours? He had already signed, Tigers find out and moved. For that money he is all yours.

Do you think that Moses could negotiate, consider and sign a contract and then as for the release with 1.5hours? He had already signed, Tigers find out and moved. For that money he is all yours.

It's just funny that you need to come on here and try to make up shit about how we signed Moses. Will it make you feel better if we just agreed with you? Obviously your hurting about something hence why you are here. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story champ.

You dont find it unusual that one the same day, within hours of the offer being pulled, he has a contract with Parra and wants an immediate release?

Isaac & Mitchell Moses have form. Signed with Roosters 12 months ago and then went back to Tigers with hand out. Got an upgrade and backflipped on deal and stayed at Tigers. IMO Moses signed with Parra and came back to Tigers at which point Tigers pull the offer which cuts out his option to play the Parra deal against Tigers. He is done.

What I find unusual is the idea that Cleary was calling the shots at the Tigers before he was appointed.

Dibs

Bench
Not a merkin, but surely a release would be a better outcome for all parties.

I can see Moses senior getting agitated with Cleary, even steering players clear of tiger town.
He will steer them wherever he can get the most money