What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Cowboys - Game Day Thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Actually I have been thinking that Scott has been solid and tightens up the ruck whilst Timmy is off BUT I reckon he is dropping off. Might need to be his last year methinks.
I think the last two weeks Scott has seemed to find something,i think him coming off the bench is working. When Timmy comes off we don't seem to miss his defensive workmate quite so much.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Very good effort last night, Forwards again very dominant. Brown what a player he has turned out to be for us.

Kaysa playing his second very good game in a row, the merkin is in the kitchen getting ready to cook me up an omelette. 5 from 9 and with 6 away games puts us in a pretty good spot to make the 8 from here.

Add French, Moses and Evans to this lot and it's a very competitive side. Anyone else reckon Scott off the bench has been a masterstroke????

Scott seems to be attacking better off the bench, too - seemed to me that he's running harder.
He's been great the last two weeks.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Thurston out........means we will lose by even more now.
giphy.gif

Avenger

Immortal
Apologies everyone. I haven't contributed yet as I'm away in Newcastle visiting family. Firstly what a win. Despite Thurston not playing for the opposition it was a complete nearly 80 min performance. My prediction of a top 4 finish and Norman winning the Dally M is back on track.

We will even be better with Moses at 6 in two weeks. We definitely don't need Hayne back even though I'm a sentimental new age Balkan man.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
10 mins in the bin for a bitch slap is is a bit over the top for mine

Kenny did more damage to the chair in the dressing room than he did to Gavin Cooper

Noise

Coach
10 mins in the bin for a bitch slap is is a bit over the top for mine

Kenny did more damage to the chair in the dressing room than he did to Gavin Cooper

They need to get slapping out of the game. A grown man slapping another man.It's a f**king embarrassing thing to do. I'm glad they put out the statement a few weeks ago that ,like punching ,if you slap someone you also get binned.

dazeely

First Grade
Yep he deserved to go for the slap. Wasn't called for. Lets hope for consistency though.

Jennings best game for a long long time. So to for tepai. Pity he went off.

Smith did better than i expected.

Not a fan of Kenny, now, to be honest.

All that hoopla he goes on with is fun but last night showed what can come of it.

In all seriousness, if the dickhead can't pull his head in then we flick him. I don't care how good he is - he's a threat to victory if he chucks one of his stupid, vain wobblies.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
It was probably parramatta's most clinical win we have had under BA on the road. No JT certainly helped but you need luck in this comp to succeed.

Corey norman showed up morgan big time who without thurston looks lost.

Nathan brown will be playing origin in a couple of years and BA has got the ill discpline out of his game which is a big tick.

Kenny edwards needs to cut that rubbish out of his game if you are going to hug your opponent after he knocks it on kenny is going to have to learn to cop a push and shove back and not retaliate. It was just dumb and last week he kicked the ball into the crowd after penrith knocked it on with a min left which made the ref stop the clock immediately which stopped 10-15 seconds being taken off.

In saying that we do look more energetic when he is playing just needs to be smart about how he uses it.

Avenger

Immortal
Not a fan of Kenny, now, to be honest.

All that hoopla he goes on with is fun but last night showed what can come of it.

In all seriousness, if the dickhead can't pull his head in then we flick him. I don't care how good he is - he's a threat to victory if he chucks one of his stupid, vain wobblies.
You're finally maturing my friend. If you were with me now I'd share a rakija with you and give you a traditional 3 kiss greeting.

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm just glad the ref had the balls to bin Kenny.

I think a sin bin for a slap is dumb, but it's the rules.

Impressed the refs had the balls to actually follow through.

Now, hopefully, the other refs can follow suit.

Latest posts