What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 SOO Game 3

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm just listening now to Laurie Daley's press conference on Triple M.
Everything he has said epitomises why we have won one series in the past 11.
f**k me.
f**king useless and totally clueless.

The guys has been involved with our last 11 series of failure yet seems to be absolved of all the blame.

Almost as bad as the pathetic hack that has somehow played 19 origins. If he is ever picked again in a Blues jersey I think I may refuse to watch. Not a rep players arsehole.

Bazal

Post Whore
f**king useless and totally clueless.

The guys has been involved with our last 11 series of failure yet seems to be absolved of all the blame.

Almost as bad as the pathetic hack that has somehow played 19 origins. If he is ever picked again in a Blues jersey I think I may refuse to watch. Not a rep players arsehole.

Toovs for NSW coach!

phantom eel

First Grade
6ff07ed4e63edeb5d19b2717d9d535af

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Another series loss. That's 3 in a row. Could be 4, maybe another 10. Things need to change. Its like 2013 or last year, the NSW attitude has been poor and we'll never beat Queensland unless they change the attitude and pick the right crop of player. I'm sick of this "Oh we'll be right, we'll get better next year". That's been said for so many years. Tonight's performance showed the lack of passion. They didn't aim up and were poor in the rucks.

strider

Post Whore
Careful mate, strides will get up you ;-)
im sorry Strides but get f**ked.

19 games and not once has he played any better than shit.

Gutherson would of offered more than that dog f**kkng chimp.
I dont like pearce, but i understand there is no one else who would get us wins ... and none of you know it alls have given me a legit name that will get us over the Smith, Cronk led toads

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I dont like pearce, but i understand there is no one else who would get us wins ... and none of you know it alls have given me a legit name that will get us over the Smith, Cronk led toads
Maloney can play 7 and you can throw a cardboard cut out of Brock Lamb that could do just as good a job as Myth Piss.

Heck throw Guth in there he couldn't do any worse than that choking gimp.

It was all farah and Gallens fault last time there was no excuses for this hack.

He was totally outplayed by a rookie on debut, they had no JT, no inglis, no Scott, no Boyd, no Milford and they totally murdered us. The scoreline was flattering they should of scored at least 3 more tries.

Noise

Coach

Moylan at 6 , Maloney 7. Didn't that work ok last year? Score this series when Pearce on the field: QLD 40-34 (211min) Score when Pearce off the field: NSW 16-0 (29 minutes).

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Boyd Plodner makes Timmy Mannah look like Steve Edge as a skipper.

Another Rooster choker who can't hack the next step up at Origin level.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Moylan at 6 , Maloney 7. Didn't that work ok last year? Score this series when Pearce on the field: QLD 40-34 (311min) Score when Pearce off the field: NSW 16-0 (29 minutes).
We won in 2014 without him, f**k me with Reynolds and Hodkko.

As you say the only time we looked dominant was in game one when they useless hack was off the field.

He has one repeat set in 19 games for the Blues and that was off a fumble of another rubbish bomb. That says all you need to know about a supposed origin level halfback

hybrideel

Bench
We won in 2014 without him, f**k me with Reynolds and Hodkko.

As you say the only time we looked dominant was in game one when they useless hack was off the field.

He has one repeat set in 19 games for the Blues and that was off a fumble of another rubbish bomb. That says all you need to know about a supposed origin level halfback
Is that legit?