What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

raiders game

watatank

Coach
So, if Dugan is passed fit to play, he will play....................fullback
Nighty will then shift to ........................wing
Mann would then shift to...............#17

So basically Dufty wont get a start if Dugan plays.
We should all expect this to happen.
Mann to right centre so it'll be between Dufty and Milne for the last bench spot. But you know it'll be Milne in case Mann has to cover someone else.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Good news! Marketo getting close to a recall.

Interchange:
14. Jacob Host
15. Blake Lawrie
16. Hame Sele
17. Matt Dufty
18. Jake Marketo
19. Josh Dugan
21. Paul Vaughan

The ghost of JM lingers and now lingering over young Dufty.
Will McGregor think....well JM can play hooker and as a spare forward or will he go with MD as an impact back?

We are talking about McGregor here remember.

Crush

Coach
Dugan, Frizz rested. Thats bad news for Raiders, they will expect to win now. Plus I heard Croker on Radio say that they want to not only win for fans tonight but win well. That could be a dangerous mindset

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I'm HOPING for:

1. Dufty
2. Macdonald
3. Mann
4. Lafai
5. Nightingale
6. Widdop
7. McCrone
8. Vaughan
9. McInnes
10. Packer
11. Thompson
12. Sims
13. De Belin

14. Ah Mau
15. Lawrie
16. Sele
17. Milne

But it won't happen. Nightingale will stay at fullback, Milne will stay at centre, Mann will stay on the wing. At best Vaughan will return.

ALSGI

Bench
So a couple of weeks have passed since our last game and I am ready to go again ALSGI! If Vaughan and Duges play Dragons to bounce back to have a crack at the top 4! Or top 8? Maybe? Somehow? Please?
Good to see some welcomed optimism Crush.
On our current form (since round 13 - halfway mark when we struggled to beat Tigers) I just can't see where the points will come from tonight. Best I can hope for is another poor performance by Raiders otherwise they will put us away comfortably.
McCrone starting at 7 again is the one thing I can't get my head around. The few touches Mann was allowed at 7 was an instant upgrade imo. The single best call Mary made this year was dropping McCrone. So Mann shifted again, Nighty at FB again, MacDonald now playing 19 games straight despite his shit form......can't blame the players for continously being selected.
I just can't get enthused at all.
But I'll watch and hope Raiders self destruct, hoping for the best.

Crush

Coach
Good to see some welcomed optimism Crush.
On our current form (since round 13 - halfway mark when we struggled to beat Tigers) I just can't see where the points will come from tonight. Best I can hope for is another poor performance by Raiders otherwise they will put us away comfortably.
McCrone starting at 7 again is the one thing I can't get my head around. The few touches Mann was allowed at 7 was an instant upgrade imo. The single best call Mary made this year was dropping McCrone. So Mann shifted again, Nighty at FB again, MacDonald now playing 19 games straight despite his shit form......can't blame the players for continously being selected.
I just can't get enthused at all.
But I'll watch and hope Raiders self destruct, hoping for the best.
I have this funny feeling that tonight McCrone will stand up.