What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

raiders game

JDHD

Juniors
Yep, ironically all players they didn't want rather than lost to other clubs. Let's hope the vindication is all ours not Ricky Stuarts'.

Vaughan was a massive stuff up on their part, he's been phenomenal. Thompson is all class and has been a great pick up for us. Then Dugan got fired with Finger Rapist for poor behaviour. The only one that's really been an off cut has been McCrone. He may have a point to prove tonight. Who knows?

Hills Dragon

Juniors
The only chance our young guns have of being selected is if we have a stack of injuries.jetski is the odds on favourite for f**kwit of the year.do I have someone to second that nomination
Yep. I'll second the motion. I actually don't know how much more I can take of his geniusation. It is slowly killing me. Him coaching the Dragons is about the equivalent of Sarah Hanson-Young being PM. It makes me want to self-mutilate.

MilanDragon

Juniors
Dragons

19 Josh Dugan
2 Nene Macdonald
5 Kurt Mann
4 Timoteo Lafai
1 Jason Nightingale
6 Gareth Widdop (c)
7 Josh McCrone
8 Russell Packer
9 Cameron McInnes
10 Leeson Ah Mau
11 Tariq Sims
12 Joel Thompson
21 Paul Vaughan

Interchange
3 Taane Milne
13 Jack de Belin
14 Jacob Host
16 Hame Sele

Not sure why Sims is in the starting 13 and not JDB. Unless Mary is thinkinh going in with a bigger Pack with LAM, Vaughan and Packer all starting.

Good to see Milne isn't stating instead of Mann, but would've liked Dufty in the17 instead of Milne

Dragons

19 Josh Dugan
2 Nene Macdonald
5 Kurt Mann
4 Timoteo Lafai
1 Jason Nightingale
6 Gareth Widdop (c)
7 Josh McCrone
8 Russell Packer
9 Cameron McInnes
10 Leeson Ah Mau
11 Tariq Sims
12 Joel Thompson
21 Paul Vaughan

Interchange
3 Taane Milne
13 Jack de Belin
14 Jacob Host
16 Hame Sele

Not sure why Sims is in the starting 13 and not JDB. Unless Mary is thinkinh going in with a bigger Pack with LAM, Vaughan and Packer all starting.

Good to see Milne isn't stating instead of Mann, but would've liked Dufty in the17 instead of Milne
Milne is a total waste of a bench spot.

Dufty honestly would have been to they could have picked leilua or Lawrie.

Dragsters

First Grade
Dragons

19 Josh Dugan
2 Nene Macdonald
5 Kurt Mann
4 Timoteo Lafai
1 Jason Nightingale
6 Gareth Widdop (c)
7 Josh McCrone
8 Russell Packer
9 Cameron McInnes
10 Leeson Ah Mau
11 Tariq Sims
12 Joel Thompson
21 Paul Vaughan

Interchange
3 Taane Milne
13 Jack de Belin
14 Jacob Host
16 Hame Sele

Curious indeed with JDB on the bench.

I was looking forward to seeing him rip and tear from the openning whistle after the blues decided to play a disabled cordner ahead of a raring fit JDB. Smart move that turned out to be hey...

Dufty must be bewildered as we are now through the origin period and he is yet to get a crack...

Having said that, I think this team can win tonight, providing McCrone doesn't gift them too many bonus 7 tackle sets.

kit66

Bench
Dragons

19 Josh Dugan
2 Nene Macdonald
5 Kurt Mann
4 Timoteo Lafai
1 Jason Nightingale
6 Gareth Widdop (c)
7 Josh McCrone
8 Russell Packer
9 Cameron McInnes
10 Leeson Ah Mau
11 Tariq Sims
12 Joel Thompson
21 Paul Vaughan

Interchange
3 Taane Milne
13 Jack de Belin
14 Jacob Host
16 Hame Sele

Dufty or another speedster would be handy as we're struggling to get over the line recently.
I like the starting side though, just what we need if we're going to get some momentum back before the run into the finals. A couple of good wins and we're right back in the hunt for a top 4 spot. Can't see anyone but Melbourne taking the trophy this year but we need a good finish to set us up for a great 2018 season.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I don't think Vaughn starting at lock is such a bad idea. Give him about 15 minutes then bring on jdb and give vaughan a spell for 10 or 15 and then bring him on as a prop. It would give us more grunt during that middle third of the game That we always seem to fall down on.

Old Timer

Coach
The run on team tonight is nothing short of inspirational so well done to coach Mc Fookknuckle it's is truly inspiring to see how things just seam to gel in the hands of a master.
Bator that is.