What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Franky maybe staying:

"Nothing at the moment. BA is really hands on with their contracts and his focus is finals.They'll get a lot done once their season is over.I keep hearing Frank the tank will go around again. They're like most clubs ... in no rush."

Bazal

Post Whore
Looking at the Man of Steel nominees in the past few years I'd say that Alex Walmsley is the most likely candidate.

Him or Chris Hill. Hill is contracted but most ESL clubs seem to be willing to release players to the NRL

Shame it's fallen through, both players would be huge signings.

hindy111

Post Whore
So i was told today its SWMS not SWIMS.... But its pronounced SWIMS. Fmd. Funny though i been doing my paperwork that way for years.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
I would imagine we would be looking for a back up half to replace Robson., I thought someone like Sam Williams, is he even in the U.K. Playing at the moment, might be the mystery international recruit.

Bazal

Post Whore
I would imagine we would be looking for a back up half to replace Robson., I thought someone like Sam Williams, is he even in the U.K. Playing at the moment, might be the mystery international recruit.

Yeah but it was a forward reportedly, and nominated for Man of Steel

Neither of those things will ever apply to Sam Williams.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
Yeah but it was a forward reportedly, and nominated for Man of Steel

Neither of those things will ever apply to Sam Williams.

I think the MOS of steel clue only came out today, or as far as I know. Anyways, the hole is still there, I imagine we are looking for a journey man half to fill the hole as we have 2.5 halves at the very least next year. Perhaps even a half/hooker type?

ash411

Bench
I think the MOS of steel clue only came out today, or as far as I know. Anyways, the hole is still there, I imagine we are looking for a journey man half to fill the hole as we have 2.5 halves at the very least next year. Perhaps even a half/hooker type?
Man of Steel of Steel?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The UK is for merkins too good to be backups but not good enough for an NRL top 17. I believe we're trying to retain Dargan as our backup but we would obviously need another one as well. Maybe Luke Kelly will come back after masterminding Souths to a 40 point win against us tonight?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Stalin? He's fairly dead.
4234200-comrade.gif

Latest posts