What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Red V for life

Juniors
Well, with the whispers around Maguire and Dessie having coached their last games at their respective clubs, there might just be some more attractive options out there IF the Board moved Mary on.

I'm not saying they are the answer, but I need another season of Mary's inspired coaching like I need a f**king hole in the head!

thebigredv

First Grade
He could at least say something original when speaking at press conferences.

"it's not good enough" Exactly!! How many times does he need to point out the obvious. Why's he still there, honestly!?

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Well, with the whispers around Maguire and Dessie having coached their last games at their respective clubs, there might just be some more attractive options out there IF the Board moved Mary on.

I'm not saying they are the answer, but I need another season of Mary's inspired coaching like I need a f**king hole in the head!

McGuire going back to Super League.
Hasler is about our only hope.
Like Bennett, I've never really liked Dessie but l'm prepared to learn!

hewi

Bench
The bleeding obvious is you want to win a premiership. Equally bleeding obvious after 3 years is that it will never happen with this goose as coach, blind Freddie would see that. So, the board can either watch on as this former mighty club disintegrates or do something about it, and by that I don't mean piss him off next year when the season is already gone.

RED73V

Juniors
Channel 9's footage of Mcgregor when the Bulldogs scored their last try was priceless. It is the first time in ages a coach who's team was running first after 8 weeks of the comp didn't make the 8. How much more proof do the board need to get rid of this imposter. His use of the bench team selections or lack of has been disastrous. Lafai's form since his resigning has been diabolical. Today when the game is on the line with about ten minutes to go Lafai gets the ball on 2 separate occasions he throws one of his unremarkable passes as per usual, both giving the Bulldogs possession. Mcgregor has not dealt with this problem & many others this year or in the past years . This Imposter has had enough time & needs to be sacked IMMEDIATELY.

Saint Angelo

Juniors
If the board don't sack Mary in the offseason I'm afraid the only way that he will be forced to go is if he loses the locker room.
The players are the only ones who can control that.
If the players want to learn, grow, improve their game, become better players and become a cohesive force in 2018 then they must MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

BennyV

Referee
My father-in-law is a mad dogs supporter who is livid with the extension of Hasler. Has no idea how a coach who's performed the last 2 seasons like that could be extended so early in the year.

I offered to swap him for Mary. He laughed and said he wasn't that desperate!

I can't think of another team in the league who'd happily accept a coaching swap...could argue Titans but depends who they get on board for 2018. Maybe Penrith? Which says more about Griffin than anything...

Bench
If he is not sacked then get ready for another year of crap. We should be top four material.

Joey_dragons

Juniors
Mary and his coaching staff it's time to go
We offer nothing in attack and have very poor and slow lines speed and defence
We should go after Madge from the bunnies