What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High Profile Saints Supporters

Dragons22

Juniors
images
Howard is most definitely a Saints supporter, he was at the Dragons V Sharks game last year at Kogarah and was then invited to the sheds, he has been involved with the club and has attended club events and was once the number one ticket holder. Although I cannot explain that photo! Enjoy your day guys, and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate today too!

Last edited:

chewbacca

Juniors
Howard is most definitely a Saints supporter, he was at the Dragons V Sharks game last year at Kogarah and was then invited to the sheds, he has been involved with the club and has attended club events and was once the number one ticket holder. Although I cannot explain that photo! Enjoy your day guys, and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate today too!
They can have the little twerp.

OzDragon

Coach
Modern politicians, the freeloading morons that they are, will do and say whatever it takes to be popular.