What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs Canberra

silverex

Bench
I have been in favour of more penalty goals when behind for quite a while. If you look at the statistics of penalties received within kicking range that are usually not taken due to being behind by more than 2, and assume that every one of those was taken, the score is often higher than the tries scored for the rest of the game

Except for the fact that if you take the first one the whole game changes. Doesn't necessarily mean the later penalties will follow. Flawed logic I'm sorry.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Except for the fact that if you take the first one the whole game changes. Doesn't necessarily mean the later penalties will follow. Flawed logic I'm sorry.
That's true, but that also doesn't mean that if you take the first, suddenly penalties dry up

Chances are there will be multiple shots for the taking. That's the risk you take but I would bet it pays off more often than not