What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woods...

Marchad

Juniors
If we do sign Woods we will have to bag the shit out of him before and during games. As for some reason whenever a player gets bagged on this forum this year they play a blinder.

coolumsharkie

Referee
If all the rumours are true, I reckon for this year at least we will turn into a force with this signing. Got to feel for Williams and Sorenson, the young guys will get a better shot next year. Don't feel sorry for Ava, he's had his chance.

RUBIKS

Juniors
I imagine for Woods we will need to do something similar as we do for Ava:

6MVfKxm.png

Bsd0Eoq.png

SharkShocked

Bench
On the Doggies, how f**ked are they.

Now looking at medically retiring Foran to save their cap.

They chased him so hard for ages, finally get him and hes broken.

Ahhh lifes fun.

Bulldogs trying to medically retire Foran.

Would that change their mind about offloading Woods if they can offload Foran that way?

Tiger Shark

Bench
Bulldogs trying to medically retire Foran.

Would that change their mind about offloading Woods if they can offload Foran that way?

Doubtful..It's going to take a while to go through the Foran process and they're not even guaranteed they will get it through.

Clubs only have a few more weeks to get Woods this year.

SharkShocked

Bench
Meanwhile, Flanagan said he believed a move for Canterbury prop Aaron Woods was “dead in the water” after not hearing from the Woods camp for 10 days.

Doesn’t sound that promising. Unless of course both clubs are playing chicken over the final $$$$

snoozer

Bench
“You should have retired Gal, you’re mud now” - my brother 3 seconds before he scored on the weekend
I was bagging the hell out of him - he took the ball and I'm " wtf - where's the backline etc" then he scores!
Eating words right there.