What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Sun - Wests Tigers 12-48 Raiders @ Campbelltown

Round 15: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both teams below their best. Hopefully Hodgson's lack of match fitness kills him in the second and the Raiders forwards tire after having such good linespeed in the first.

This Year?

Immortal
Fun game to watch so far. Why is Taylor at hooker? His service is slow. I think they are much better served with Liddle who looks to probe and adds spark to the Tigers attack.

Perth Tiger

Bench
We’ll both Tigers and Raiders games don’t really start until the second half, even the last 20, so we should be in for some entertainment

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Both teams below their best. Hopefully Hodgson's lack of match fitness kills him in the second and the Raiders forwards tire after having such good linespeed in the first.

Linespeed!
Fun game to watch so far. Why is Taylor at hooker? His service is slow. I think they are much better served with Liddle who looks to probe and adds spark to the Tigers attack.
Liddle is close to playing the full 80 in First grade. He played Reggies today, a shoulder reconstruction last year is being managed carefully

Taylor throws some shocking passes from dummy half as well. Cleary seems to love him though, for whatever reason.

Raiders fans I don’t know how you follow this current side. Bloody hell it’s competition to who can do the most dumb thing at times.

Diesel

Referee
I just came here to bag out Stuart but the Raiders are winning. I’ll reserve my comments for the 79th minute

Pete Cash

Post Whore
There are some fans who post in the mental asylum that is the greenhouse who thought that Austin and Sezer would play better with Hodgson injured and that Hodgson stifled them

Latest posts