What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Sun - Wests Tigers 12-48 Raiders @ Campbelltown

Round 15: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Croker is so underrated. Always gives James Roberts an absolute bath every time they come up against each other and should be there for NSW instead.

Vozzy

Juniors
Tigers have had it. All effort but too many plodders and reserve graders.

I can't remember when tigers last won at campbelltown it's like another away game.

Diesel

Referee
If the Raiders keep this up, Ricky is going to be shouting the boys on the bus KFC on the way home

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yep, NSW sure made the right decision dropping Cotric.
You can't drop someone that wasn't picked.

If a 3/4 gets injured he'll come in.

And ftr I'm one of Nick Bae's biggest fans. Should be there already as a set and forget for 10 years.

As far as outside backs are concerned I reckon only Latrell the GoaT has more natural talent.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Here is what will happen probably we will just miss out on the 8 and the club will be like well if Hodgson had played the whole season we would have surely won the comp and then next year Stick will lead us to a glorious 12th

Latest posts