What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're On A Roll

possm

Coach
I'm so positive about tonight's game against the Rabbits, that I'm calling it a win now. It's not too close to call, and there's not doubt about the result. The mighty Dragons are a special!

When I was a young boy growing up in the those special years when St George won 11 premierships in succession, I remember the after game song. Below is a link to this song. Enjoy!

http://www.jubileeavenue.com.au/history/sound/WeAreTheStGeorgeBoys.mp3

Last edited:

Crush

Coach
I'm so positive about tonight's game against the Rabbits, that I'm calling it a win now. It's not too close to call, and there's not doubt about the result. The mighty Dragons are a special!

When I was a young boy growing up in the those special years when St George won 11 premierships in succession, I remember the after game song. Below is a link to this song. Enjoy!

Geez Poss, I wish that I was as confident as you tonight. I've just listened to Girds, Wendell, Hoops talking about how they see it and it hasn't given me much confidence.
We will need a bit of luck tonight I feel. I am not confident at all.
Geez I want ot though, I want it bad.

hazzbeen

Bench
Geez Poss, I wish that I was as confident as you tonight. I've just listened to Girds, Wendell, Hoops talking about how they see it and it hasn't given me much confidence.
We will need a bit of luck tonight I feel. I am not confident at all.
Geez I want ot though, I want it bad.
Don't worry about what they say , after last week anything is possible , for me its a 50/50 game . If we do score first it will really be game on ......

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Folks, I’m thinking fowl play may have occurred here.

Possum, is that you?
Or has Mickylane hijacked your page?

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I myself still have a good feeling about this game and as I said earlier in the week - the footy gods are still smiling down upon us ! The Dragoms to grind out a well deserved victory tonight.
Hope your right Gareth....the worry for me is Souths getting those xtra days off...thats why we need to complete our sets and not give away stupid penalties....we will be runnning on empty at the end thats when blokes like Cook come into their own...Mr Sims to target him everytime he gets his hands on the ball

Latest posts