What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 PF1 Sat - Roosters 12-4 Rabbitohs @ Allianz

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
People have been talking all year like we have scrubs up front.

JWH is almost back to career best form where he's one of the league's most dominant forces.

SST is a metre eater who always punches through the line. Isaac Liu is a Kiwis rep.

We have the Blues captain on the left edge. Zane Tetevano hits hard and is in career best form. Matterson runs good lines and is a strong defender. Both offer a lot more than Clark or Britt lol

And Victor Radley is one of the best young forwards in the game.

Our pack is imo on a par with the 2015 version which dominated the league before JWH tore his ACL.

And yet the narrative all year is that they're poor. Similarly we heard all year how Penrith have a great pack... yes, Merrin and Tamou were awesome.

It's funny how these narratives become self reinforcing when a little digging reveals them to be bullshit.

Shhh

The false sense of security is strong at redfern.

matrightyeh

Juniors
either team under 4 points
2.gif

1.gif

3.gif

Watching Roosters vs Souffs 2014 prelim on Fox now, that game hurt

If we lose this I’m probably going to cry and then sext rusty

yobbo84

First Grade
Watching Roosters vs Souffs 2014 prelim on Fox now, that game hurt

If we lose this I’m probably going to cry and then sext rusty

Great night - in the end. I don't think I've ever felt worse than I did at the 10 min mark of that game. Down 12-0, looking like going out in the prelim for the 3rd straight year. Then the game started to settle after the manic start, Mitch Pearce told our players to stop choking and Ben Te'o came out and belted James Maloney, giving away a penalty - and the whole team fired up and went on to score 32 unanswered points. Superb.

The atmosphere tonight is going to be next level, however. I can't see it being a close game - I think the team that keeps their heads and handles the occasion is going to run away with it.

Valheru

Coach
Great night - in the end. I don't think I've ever felt worse than I did at the 10 min mark of that game. Down 12-0, looking like going out in the prelim for the 3rd straight year. Then the game started to settle after the manic start, Mitch Pearce told our players to stop choking and Ben Te'o came out and belted James Maloney, giving away a penalty - and the whole team fired up and went on to score 32 unanswered points. Superb.

The atmosphere tonight is going to be next level, however. I can't see it being a close game - I think the team that keeps their heads and handles the occasion is going to run away with it.

Can't help but agree with this. I van see it being 6 all or there abouts after 20 minutes and then the team who scores next to win something like 28-10

Latest posts