What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 PF1 Sat - Roosters 12-4 Rabbitohs @ Allianz

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
Be very surprised if Souths don't get over the top of Easts ... and convincingly.

Daniel Tupou to have an absolute shocker under the relentless high ball directed to his wing set, after set, after set, after set........

jack coburn

Juniors
As much as I dislike Scab Sydney I think they will easily get over the roosters.
Last time they met they only just got beat with no backline. Napa owns the burgi everytime they play and without him they will run roughshod over the smaller roosters forwards. In the backs lets see,Inglis and Gagai up against Auberson and Manu . not hard to answer that one.
Scabs by 13

TheFrog

Coach
Just as we love to exit in week 2, so too do the Roosters in week 3. This will be the 4th time in 5 years, the other year they ran 15th.

Grapple

Bench
I'd like Rabbits to win, because i've enjoyed their dominance in the ruck this year when they're on. Souths simply have better forwards and a hooker who complements them in a way many hookers do not.
If Souths don't give away stupid penalties and relinquish possession they'll win.

Though, it's quite obvious to say Easts will be dangerous with good field position and the playmakers they have. I feel like this will go down to a field goal. Cronk to see his old team meet Souths in the GF.

19 Bunnies
18 Roosters

As much as I dislike Scab Sydney I think they will easily get over the roosters.
Last time they met they only just got beat with no backline. Napa owns the burgi everytime they play and without him they will run roughshod over the smaller roosters forwards. In the backs lets see,Inglis and Gagai up against Auberson and Manu . not hard to answer that one.
Scabs by 13

lol. Lady Gagai is a liability half the time

Tommy Smith

Referee
people are kidding themselves talking down the roosters forwards. absolute lol, they are better off not having Napa IMO
People have been talking all year like we have scrubs up front.

JWH is almost back to career best form where he's one of the league's most dominant forces.

SST is a metre eater who always punches through the line. Isaac Liu is a Kiwis rep.

We have the Blues captain on the left edge. Zane Tetevano hits hard and is in career best form. Matterson runs good lines and is a strong defender. Both offer a lot more than Clark or Britt lol

And Victor Radley is one of the best young forwards in the game.

Our pack is imo on a par with the 2015 version which dominated the league before JWH tore his ACL.

And yet the narrative all year is that they're poor. Similarly we heard all year how Penrith have a great pack... yes, Merrin and Tamou were awesome.

It's funny how these narratives become self reinforcing when a little digging reveals them to be bullshit.