What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
The first couple of ‘stadium updates’ he posted I thought were funny. Just a lighthearted dig at all the progress photos in the thread.
But it seems Mr Pilot House hasn’t heard the phrase ‘running a joke into the ground’.

It’s not funny anymore. Overuse of a joke to the point of it being incredibly boring should be in the forum rules as a bannable offense (that Bones on Bones crap and titty twister stuff included in this).

RandyAndy

Juniors
I agree, especially when your team loses 2-0.
“Sydney is sky blue”
Back over to you Parra!!!!!!

we have the most passionate members in the league, wish the heads of ffa would see that and allow us to express our passion in the fullest.

Parra stadium will be the best thing for the area and for sports in australia

lastly get rid of the VAR seething still

Pilot house

Juniors
No one else was contributing, there hasn’t been any kind of update since I stopped except for self flogging and hatred of me, long after I walked out.

You think I force you to read the thread with an axe over hanging over your head...You f**king flatter yourselves.

A lot of you guys don’t just deserve anyone doing anything for you.

A footy forum is not the place to bash up strangers trying to contribute.

I guess you think it is which imo reflects fairly poorly on you as people.

And that is why league unlimited has lost a lot of good contributors and interesting people over the years.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
No one else was contributing, there hasn’t been any kind of update since I stopped except for self flogging and hatred of me, long after I walked out.

You think I force you to read the thread with an axe over hanging over your head...You f**king flatter yourselves.

And that is why league unlimited has lost a lot of good contributors and interesting people over the years.

Well well, don't you have a Bunny Boiler dark side ... :thinking:

T.S Quint

Coach

Haha, f**k off.

Bandwagon

Staff member

Wanna hug mate?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Goodness you guys. We all communicated so well last off season and even though we thought we could repeat that this off season its obvious we havent. We need to build relationships. Relationships is the key. Relationships will fix our issues. Whos in for a week away to get us closer and build relationships because once we build those relationships everything else will follow.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

And how would you know seeing you joined in September???

Eelementary

Post Whore

Nah, mate - I'm still here. Chill.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Goodness you guys. We all communicated so well last off season and even though we thought we could repeat that this off season its obvious we havent. We need to build relationships. Relationships is the key. Relationships will fix our issues. Whos in for a week away to get us closer and build relationships because once we build those relationships everything else will follow.
Yamba!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I dont get why some one would want to join a RL forum to just troll other teams, you would have to expect to be turfed out on your ear at some stage.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ping pong@pilot ... i thought the initial post or 2 were funny, but the joke got murdered - it ended up right in there with the nut/death/hugger/rider shit
Agreed. Except he did it all on his own which is pretty special.

Back to the stadium talk...

Suitman

Post Whore
Back to stadium talk.

October 30.

EMkS87u.jpg