What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Flanno gets sacked

Are you happy or sad to see Flanno sacked

• Happy

Votes: 45 58.4%
  • Sad

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters

toomuchsoup

Juniors
It might just be the cynic in me, but I really think that there is a bit of the old divide and conquer by those high up the decision making tree.

That interview I heard on the radio the other day with Beattie just set the alarm bells ringing even more.

The quigs are out to get us. They have been for a long long time.
Yep, seems pretty obvious to me

shadowboxer

First Grade
Flanno gone....
Does that mean he takes the boxing ring he bought on eBay?
All seriousness, the fine really stings more than him going, anyluck they can work on getting it reduced.
Ultimately, mixed feelings on the whole thing, on one hand. coach who won us the Comp and obviously has the players on his side. On the other hand, bloke is damaged goods, whilst to me NRL have been bloody harsh, he should have known better. Did something dumb and unfortunately got caught and paid the price. 70 minutes worth

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Oh dear. Dear oh dear oh dear.

Just a few short weeks ago we were over the moon at the Shaun Johnson signing. What a time to be alive it was.

Now we’ve lost our coach. And it’s no ones fault but his own. This is the true and exact definition of being Cronullafied.

Think it’s gonna be a long year lads. Buckle up.

Merry Christmas

Eion

First Grade
Well, at least we screwed the tigers as well. Can’t hit them with a feather duster at the same time as smashing us.

Eion

First Grade
Yep, we have just witnessed 1 of 2 hearings against us.

Salary cap will be early next year.
When did we self report, March? What a f**king joke.

Wars have been fought and won in less time. The Empire friggen State Building was built in a year ffs.

MilkShark

First Grade
When did we self report, March? What a f**king joke.

Wars have been fought and won in less time. The Empire friggen State Building was built in a year ffs.
Could they have resolved this already? Sure, but they need to derail our 2019 season as much as possible.

Latest posts