What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

sempmrh

Juniors
I think ‘run out shirt’ is more of an AFL term but considering ISC do a lot of AFL teams I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a mixup.

wazdog

Juniors
I think ‘run out shirt’ is more of an AFL term but considering ISC do a lot of AFL teams I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a mixup.

The Rabbits also call them "Run Out" shirts albeit they are with ISC as well. They've sold them for a couple of years now. They also did a training version of them a couple of years ago as well (same material and fit as a normal jersey).

907-949.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Broncos run out tee last season:

1174-949.jpg

Raiders:

Canberra_Raiders_2018_Run_Out_Tee_85_s-5_m-10_l-10_xl-10_2xl-10_3xl-10_1024x1024.jpg

Titans for next year:

MENS_WARM_UP_TEE_GT50125103BLU_Front.jpg

Panthers for next year:

1000x1000-Warm-Up-Tee-Front.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach
Only 4 teams + the two Origin sides on that page?

Haha sorry, I didn’t check the link properly- googled it and thought it was nrlshop that I had seen and so just pasted the link. My bad.

I have seen all teams, can’t remember which site it was now. But definitely all teams available.

greenBV4

Bench
I have seen all teams, can’t remember which site it was now. But definitely all teams available.
I saw them all a while back on yourjersey.com.au a while back but now they've sold out off all but the nsw one

if your google search the *team* Hawaiian jersey it'll come up

gzerounian

Juniors
Went and saw some jerseys in the flesh at Mick Simmons yesterday and I have to say the quality and finish on these jerseys has deteriorated so much in the past 5 years. For $160 consumers deserve better than this rubbish. From the fabric to the stitching, the jerseys just feel and look like cheap imitations.
IMG_20181228_094651.jpg
IMG_20181228_094720.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
Last year's Maroons jersey was the best quality jersey ISC has ever put out. I wish the care they put into that jersey carried over to their NRL teams. Unfortunately that care for the Maroons seems to have been short lived because the 2019 version looks to be your stock standard ISC jersey.

kdalymc

Bench
Went and saw some jerseys in the flesh at Mick Simmons yesterday and I have to say the quality and finish on these jerseys has deteriorated so much in the past 5 years. For $160 consumers deserve better than this rubbish. From the fabric to the stitching, the jerseys just feel and look like cheap imitations.
View attachment 25841
View attachment 25842
Very true. Why people still pay $160-$180 for a shirt is beyond me...

Also with @sempmrh comment, that’s really bizarre with the QLD jersey situ. Maybe was just an experiment? To have holograms, and actual embossed rubber elements was pretty extreme. I guess they went ‘meh, who cares’... ?

sempmrh

Juniors
Also with @sempmrh comment, that’s really bizarre with the QLD jersey situ. Maybe was just an experiment? To have holograms, and actual embossed rubber elements was pretty extreme. I guess they went ‘meh, who cares’... ?

It's not so much the rubber badges or hologram logo - it's the fabric. The fabric on the 2018 jersey seemed higher quality. It's lighter, has a slightly matte look to it and unlike regular jerseys it isn't white on the reverse side.

Latest posts