What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Lol you don’t even have your own home ground, such soul less the roosters are.

“Soulless.”

Tell me all about the soul it takes to sell out to Super League after getting carried for decades by the very benefactors you turned on at first opportunity.

Or the soul required to lurch through more scandals than the Bulldogs these past ten years.

How about the soul it took for me to hear your ground announcer call out the squad for what he referred to as, “The OpalSolar Cronulla Sharks.”

So much history. So much grandeur. So much soul. LOL.

Last edited:

myrrh ken

First Grade
“Soulless.”

Tell me all about the soul it takes to sell out to Super League after getting carried for decades by the very benefactors you turned on at first opportunity.

Or the soul required to lurch through more scandals than the Bulldogs these past ten years.

How about the soul it took for me to hear your ground announcer call out the squad for what he referred to as, “The OpalSolar Cronulla Sharks.”

You are soul.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Can make a mistake or give away a penalty at a crucial time. He's Simply the Best at that.

imagev17155ad521c36402248bce63bb6758446-a00f0q9jy123j19f8q2.jpg

“Soulless.”

Same patch of land we have played on since 1908. Longer than any other club.

betcats

Referee
Spoke to his brother over the Xmas break. Played school and club footy with both of them. Greg’s body has been crumbling on him for the 3 years or probably longer and just getting out of bed some mornings has been an issue.

Even if it’s a grade down hopefully he can play the whole season

He has crumbled a few bodies with cheap shots in his time, loves going into the lower back of guys when two of his mates are already them up.

Anyone who plays nrl and carries fat like Eastwood is always going to end up with health issues. GI has shortened his career by years by playing too heavy IMO.

Last edited: