What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Provided he can actually stay injury free (I wouldn't be holding my breath), he will be a very solid addition to their backline.

Bazal

Post Whore
Given the situation, Kahu is a good signing surely? Especially for one year.

He can play fullback, centre, and on the wing at a first grade level. Not gonna be a star, but he's better than most clubs would have hanging around if they sacked their marquee fullback three weeks out from the season without him playing a match.

And on a one year deal he can be shunted off for a better option sooner rather than later.

beave

Coach
Given the situation, Kahu is a good signing surely? Especially for one year.

He can play fullback, centre, and on the wing at a first grade level. Not gonna be a star, but he's better than most clubs would have hanging around if they sacked their marquee fullback three weeks out from the season without him playing a match.

And on a one year deal he can be shunted off for a better option sooner rather than later.

yeah mate, he’s better than nothing and quite serviceable. but I don’t think he’s a long term prospect. We’ve made it pretty clear with a one year deal that we are waiting for Val to come home.

grouch

First Grade
Looking at the trial squads it appears that the Warriors have signed [in extremely Albert Rosenfeld voice] Irish international Api Pewhairangi, from the London Broncos

10458.png

Last edited:

beave

Coach
Sad to see Theon leave but he hasn’t been the same since the neck injury. Will always be remembered as part of that magnificent 2015 team, wish him nothing but the best.