What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Manly rd3

Iafeta

Referee
To come up with this performance in Christchurch is an absolute disgrace.

This team is horrible. Wooden spoon here we come. Well done Cameron George. Yep, Shaun was the problem.

Slow mechanical halves with no deception. No strength in the middle. The collision in the middle on Taupau and AFB was horrific. Isaac Luke simply should not be playing. Clearly his shoulder is shot.

Iafeta

Referee
I’d hate to see what their preseason was like. The outside backs are rubbish racing off their line for no reason when they are numbered up well. Middles who can’t wrestle or make a first good connection defensively. Halves who appallingly slow.

One bloke who seems to never cop criticism is Teflon Brian Smith. Great squad he’s assembled.

Who in their right mind would have spent $800k on Adam Blair? And yet your argument that Shaun at a mill is a bad outlay? F me swinging sideways.

That is so lame.
So so lame.
Pity DCE missed the conversion, a 50 point loss would have our season offically written off.
46-12

Iafeta

Referee
How much of that is down to our supercharged dummy half service though?

Jazz as a hooker is awful. His big play was to throw it to props 10m out. Or throw it 10m off the mark when he tries to hit a half. His hands have been abysmal. I felt Jazz was overplaying it for his hometown. Some of the plays he was trying it felt like he felt he was a modern day Cliff Lyons. Quick tip. He’s not.

Iafeta

Referee
I’d also ask ... what TF was the rush in resigning Stephen Kearney????? He’s had one good year as a NRL coach. And we shoot our wad on him when I’m sure no other clubs were lining up. Ffs. The management of this club is all kinds of stupid.

It’s funny thinking we need some genuine size and then I look up and Tofafoa Sipley is putting his hooker over next to the sticks with size. Wonder what club he started at and which club constantly ignored him?