What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R6 Thu - Sharks 24-20 Panthers @ PointsBet

Round 6: Sharks v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

super_coach

First Grade
Ivan with some shockers tonight.

Replaced Egan with Katoa and left old mate Yeo marking Xerri. Talk about a mismatch.

You can expect more puzzling selections from the million dollar man. Last year at the tigers he continued to use makeshift dummy halves that had zero skill for the job

forby

Juniors
When does Penrith get an even go from the refs? They did nothing different to what Cronulla did in the ruck but get penalised.
The NRL needs to go back to penalising everything by both sides. At least then both teams have a chance.
Even penalties in first half, Penrith lead 14-0. Cummins then decides he needs to give Cronulla a chance so he the gives them 4 penalties to none in the second half, and several iffy 6 agains. Game over.
The goal line defence was very good, but losing Whare cost dearly for the long range tries.

axl rose

Bench
I told them "Wayne, Wayne, Wayne"

57578649_10156540410462739_1858000605981704192_n.jpg

Last edited:

MilkShark

First Grade
When does Penrith get an even go from the refs? They did nothing different to what Cronulla did in the ruck but get penalised.
The NRL needs to go back to penalising everything by both sides. At least then both teams have a chance.
Even penalties in first half, Penrith lead 14-0. Cummins then decides he needs to give Cronulla a chance so he the gives them 4 penalties to none in the second half, and several iffy 6 agains. Game over.
The goal line defence was very good, but losing Whare cost dearly for the long range tries.
Penrith got off lightly, should have been penalised more.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The worst part about that performance was seeing the look of Joy on ScoMo’s face after the last Cronulla try put the nail in our coffin.

Sorry Shark’s fans, you deserve your victory, but the fact that ScoMo enjoyed it really sucks.

I hope he has his arse handed to him in the Federal Poll.
Really I can think of far far worse people. He does not shoot people, he likes league.

Anyways, as soon as you bought that lock on to hooker, I thought we would get you.

TheFrog

Coach
I have new respect for Fifita after that game and that Hamlin-Uele bloke is a monster.
DWZ really stuffed it for the Panthers with the big brother defense on Townsend.
Giving away a penalty in possession during a half of football when we had 30% possession. That really is pot plant material.