What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R6 Sat - Dragons 12-10 Sea Eagles @ WIN

Round 6: Dragons v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slamminsam246

Juniors
Well one was in a try scoring situation and the other wasn't.

So it's ok for the refs to go to the video refs for all the penalty try decisions this year, but when they do the same for the Dragons it's cheating etc?
How was that not a try scoring situation? He catches it, he can score

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Let's be honest.
It was Reuben Garrick who was taken out.
He would have been a billion to one to score.

It doesn't matter what his odds of scoring were, he had a right to contest it and that was denied him. He may not score but in that situation, I'm backing DCE to put it between the sticks to go to GP

Slackboy72

Coach
Can't sin bin for a trip, only send off.

Send off for an air waft would be rough.
I can't believe its not a send off anymore.
that was deliberate as it gets. I agree there was no guarantee there was going to be a try. But a trip should be a send off

Incorrect.
Tripping is misconduct (15.1.a) and the referee can sin-bin or dismiss (16.6).

no name

Coach
I in no way think that should have went to the bunker.
But there is no way in the world the Parker one should have went to the bunker either.

The bunker creates uncertainty and promotes laziness within decision making among the refs.

Rhyno

First Grade
Good call touchie

e2581351da6d973bd68116e98355889a
Did toovey’s face really get that red ?

This Year?

Immortal
The thing that pisses me off the most is the last incident will be the focus of the refs when they were shit for the entire game. We got kissed on the dick for 20 minutes, then Manly did until the last 5 minutes of the game.

To suit the fox agenda they will make Manly look the victim in this and those bad Dragons are just nasty terrible cheats.

What a great contest this was and I hope Manly hold their heads up high instead of complaining about the refs. Both sides refused to give up and the defence from both sides was absolutely brutal. Between the derp the kicking game from both sides was great and there are many more positives to come from this game than negatives,

What I learn from this game is both sides showed so much character and the next meeting will be an absolute belter.

Latest posts