What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BankWest opening not live on 9

franklin2323

Immortal
Shows that smug fox subscriber face

I have Fox Sports too. A casual viewer after 3 days off. Might want to just watch some TV and watch.

No reason can't give Sunday 4pm game to Fox for weeks like this. Those casual viewers might like the 'event' and to a game

Shark62

Juniors
I have Fox Sports too. A casual viewer after 3 days off. Might want to just watch some TV and watch.

No reason can't give Sunday 4pm game to Fox for weeks like this. Those casual viewers might like the 'event' and to a game
This is a special one off occasion. Can’t have been impossible to get agreement to it. I agree with you 100%

Stallion

First Grade
So Bankwest stadium has its opening on Monday and the game isn’t live on the home of rugby league? Scheduling masterpiece!

We may have started on the wrong foot Shark62 but you come up with some valid points. This one being a case in point. Well done.

Shark62

Juniors
Only recently did we get ANZAC Day on ch9. RL poorly handle holiday rounds. This round didn't need a Thurs night game eitther
rugby league must be the most reactive professional sport on the planet. How hard is it to take the initiative?

Billythekid

First Grade
Only recently did we get ANZAC Day on ch9. RL poorly handle holiday rounds. This round didn't need a Thurs night game eitther

What? This is like the only week this year where a Thursday night game actually makes sense. We’d be crazy to scrap it this week.

Shark62

Juniors
What? This is like the only week this year where a Thursday night game actually makes sense. We’d be crazy to scrap it this week.
Tv ratings for both codes say otherwise. Regardless of that Monday’s game had to be on fta. Terrible tv scheduling.

Stallion

First Grade
Tv ratings for both codes say otherwise. Regardless of that Monday’s game had to be on fta. Terrible tv scheduling.

The Easter Monday game should have been simulcast. Not that I follow other codes (except soccer ) but I assume media savvy codes like AFL have most of their games covered as simulcast. The more people see it the more relevance it can potentially gain. Something rugby league has lost aim of in recent times.

Billythekid

First Grade

I haven’t looked at the ratings this week, was Thursday night particularly bad? Otherwise I don’t understand what you mean.

I agree that Monday should be on FTA.

Shark62

Juniors
I haven’t looked at the ratings this week, was Thursday night particularly bad? Otherwise I don’t understand what you mean.

I agree that Monday should be on FTA.
The fta Thursday night for nrl was 570000 including regionals. That is very low. Afl wasn’t much better.

Latest posts