What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Parramatta v Storm LIVE GAME DAY Thread 11th May 2019

Happy MEel

First Grade
Where did I even imply it was?

We played the dumbest game I have ever seen, never in it. Blame whatever you like, but we didn't just shoot ourselves in the foot, we blew both our feet off with a mortar and then set the remains on fire. Where/when we play two players has no bearing on individuals essentially conceded tries on their own.

You cannot give anyone the leg ups we gave Melbourne in that first half. Every single try was a result of a brain-dead error in one way or another.

Heads have to roll in terms of the playing 17, but with Sivo no doubt suspended on top of a few existing injuries it cuts the options.

Anyway you lot are welcome to your misery party
Ummmm....perhaps here:
Plenty of parallels between Burty and Moses.

Downhill skiers the pair of them

Moses was the furthest thing from our issue today. Both he and Sivo were one of the few who put in.

T-Boon

Coach
It’s funny how they get back in the shed and all look down distraught. But after the game they were all standing around laughing with their opponents. I saw takarangi, who was coming of one of the worst games I have seen, sharing a laugh and a smile with some storm guy. WTH?

Sphagnum

Coach
Tbf we're missing our starting 6 and 13 who are both pretty important cogs. Can't expect to win games that perenara is reffing at the best of times let alone when you have 2 key players out.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Nothing I havent seen anything that says he needs a rest, but we aren’t at training either monitoring players. But he is a rookie playing big minutes so it’s a possibility.

Will be interesting to see what BA says.
Coaches need to assess how players perform on game day rather than at training. I think BA puts too much emphasis on good trainers, which is why Tep, Taka and Terepo (and Kaysa previously) play first grade.

eels_fan

First Grade
Better chance of BA announcing his resignation at the press conference than us making the 8

emjaycee

Coach
Offcourse I am, but I am going to try and keep the best foundation blocks in the side in the process. Now clearly gutho is one of our best players, Same with Moses etc. it’s the other players that we need to look at to upgrade.
From tonights team I would keep: Moses, Gutho, Fergo, Sivo, Lane, Mahoney, Kaufusi
Add in Dylan Brown.

Not sure about anyone else to be honest.

Avenger

Immortal
In the last 12 years, Hagan, Anderson, Kearney, Stuart and Arthur.
You are more level headed about this shit than me. Would you extend him now?

The board for once in their lives are doing the right thing.

And I’d be giving Ayoub a deadline about the highest paid player to never play origin too.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ummmm....perhaps here:

Moses was the furthest thing from our issue today. Both he and Sivo were one of the few who put in.

Lol what? Nowhere does that even remotely imply fault. I said he was a downhill skier, not that he lost us the game. I didn't even mention tonight's game

I presume you know what a downhill skier is? For Moses to be a downhill skier, the side would already have to be performing poorly, so I don't know how you can read into that that Moses was being blamed...

You seem to be doing a fantastic job of reading what you want to read tonight.

Latest posts