What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Parramatta v Storm LIVE GAME DAY Thread 11th May 2019

Finally recovered enough from my trip to Magic Round to talk about it.
Bankwest is better than Suncorp in my opinion.

I knew it was going to be a shit performance as soon as they came out onto the field at the start of the game, they just wandered out with no energy. Body Language was very poor, when they came back for the 2nd half it was worse. Taka had his head down and shoulders slumped like he just wanted to crawl under a rock and hide.
This team is still not mentally strong enough to compete week to week with the top sides, we may make the 8 this year but unless something majorly changes with desire and attitude we won't be a threat to the likes of Souths, The Roosters and Storm.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Finally got a chance to watch the game.
10 minutes out from half time we're down 14 to 6 but I'm sure the comeback is on.
Lets go boys.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Well. That wasnt very good.
. Gutho. Ouch skipper. Terrible
. Sivo. Has anybody identified why he drops off when its time to speed up? Just keeps happening.
. Taka. OMG. Its seemed all the very worst moments started with Taka.
. Mennings. 2018 form from our highest paid player. Poor effort.
. Moreoa. Like Alvaro looks unfit and slow.
. Alvaro. Refer Moreoa.
. Peni. You might be BAs second favorite player but you are losing fan support rather quickly.
. Coach. I think he outsmarted himself. For someone who players love they didnt try too hard to keep him around. Regretably he will always be Bellamys apprentice. At least he only has to concentrate on coaching now.
I thought Moses, Mau and Lane tried really hard. Fergo, Salmon, Junior, Oregan and Mahoney looked reasonable. Maratas hands let him down badly. Mannah didnt get much game time.
All in all we were out coached, out enthused, out played and generally disinterested.
Lets see if we can bounce back like The Storm did this week.

Last edited: