What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs Cowboys Fantasy Team

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well the last time Smith played 5/8 for the eels against the cowboys in Townsville (round 6, 2017), we won 26 to 6

eels_fan

First Grade
I reckon the only thing that has saved Taka is the injury to Jenko and Sivo’s suspension.

I don’t think we’d change 3 backline players in one go, at the same time we change up a half. I know we were hardly fluent last week but to do it all in one go would probably be counter productive

Eelogical

Referee
I reckon the only thing that has saved Taka is the injury to Jenko and Sivo’s suspension.

I don’t think we’d change 3 backline players in one go, at the same time we change up a half. I know we were hardly fluent last week but to do it all in one go would probably be counter productive
*effluent

Gazzamatta

Coach
Could it be that the board are concerned about our next few games and decided to announce BA now before the real heat is applied?
Eels by 12 so I guess that equates to Eels 35 to 23 given that our defence allows on average 23 points per week.
C'mon boys. "You can do it! "

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm still hopeful the merkin is left out of the 17 altogether and French plays instead!! At least you'll get your lobster back, no harm done!!
Come on mate, we need positivity and stability, it’s all we need to become a powerhouse!!

Go Will go!!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Will Smith 26- 1 FTS.

Having a Lobster on the merkin.

I had a gold coin on starting prop Tom Burgess first try scorer and souths 13+ last weekend and 533/1
collect $1066. Would have gone a long way to ease the Storm humiliation

Sam Burgess got the first try btw...