What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin I - QLD 18-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
Wighton should've been picked in the centres instead of Morris. Pearce should've been picked in the halves (or keary) instead of the will smithesque fkn NSW cup plodder Cody fkn crawler.

Valheru

Coach
What happened to Klemmer? 120m after 20 minutes, only 30m for the rest of the game.

Papalii was immense, best forward on the field after Klemmer. Made for Origin.

Wighton was good overall, luckily for him it wasn’t his intercept but the Tedesco drop that was the difference in the end.

Solid game for Cotric, came looking for the ball and didn’t get caught out in defence. Let down by Morris rushing in or arm grabbing a few times, not his fault.

Overall, all the Raiders played very well. Happy with that.

I'll have what you're smoking

What happened to Klemmer? 120m after 20 minutes, only 30m for the rest of the game.

Papalii was immense, best forward on the field after Klemmer. Made for Origin.

Wighton was good overall, luckily for him it wasn’t his intercept but the Tedesco drop that was the difference in the end.

Solid game for Cotric, came looking for the ball and didn’t get caught out in defence. Let down by Morris rushing in or arm grabbing a few times, not his fault.

Overall, all the Raiders played very well. Happy with that.

hahaha Tedesco drop?? He was the best by a long long way

lazza

Juniors
I dont know how but the Qld forwards always end up overpowering the NSW pack in so many games.

Cleary was pretty uninspiring but how shit is Cordner? I still dont get the hype over Klemmer either. Great at club level but barely has any impact when playing for NSW.
easy - the whilstle is put away during the smashathon - then when NSW try to do it - penalty.

Sphagnum

Coach
You can all laugh at me but I reckon Mitchell Moses would go well in the NSW no.7.

If nothing else he's a very dangerous attacking halfback. He is always a threat taking on the line and can ball play.

Cleary can't do either.

I just feel way too much pressure is placed on Teddy and Cook in carrying a halfback who is picked purely to, ummm, tackle?
Hahahaha. Lol @ you

TheFrog

Coach
You can all laugh at me but I reckon Mitchell Moses would go well in the NSW no.7.

If nothing else he's a very dangerous attacking halfback. He is always a threat taking on the line and can ball play.

Cleary can't do either.

I just feel way too much pressure is placed on Teddy and Cook in carrying a halfback who is picked purely to, ummm, tackle?
Can you imagine what dropping the halfback would tell Queensland. It would be panic. He did his job anyway. He'll be there for all three games.

yobbo84

First Grade
FWIW that's 4 games for Cleary now for 0 try assists and 0 linebreak assists.

Walker will probably get dropped though for Pearce.

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
If they were picking Walker they should of just picked Reynolds and kept the whole 6,7,9 Souths combination.

Forcing Cleary in never made any sense to begin with.

Now they're probably going to change the 6 and stick with Cleary again since they seem to have blessed him as the future of NSW.

skeepe

Immortal
Yep any roosters fan worth their salt will tell you Crichton had no business being picked. He’s been a dud for us, and he was a dud for NSW.

I personally would try to find someone other than Haas for the bench. Overrated in the extreme

Junior Paulo would be great. I rate Daniel Saifiti very highly as well.