What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Titans

Meth

Staff member
I haven’t seen the game yet as I was in the air, but I thought I would get the thread started

Hawks

Juniors
Was at the game so going off that
3 Ken
2 RTS
1 Green
Passi and Ah Mau were strong we seemed to struggle when both were off. Our backrow looked slow and didnt trouble the titans we need a ball player in there Cartwright was causing problems with his ability to hold the ball in one hand and put in nice little flick passes.
Blair was mud looked gassed all time nearly costed us the game for an experienced player to leave us down to 12 men in dying stages is inexcusable
One guy id love to see in a warriors jersey is Fotuaika only young but he plays big minutes and just goes hard .

Rich102

Staff member
3. RTS. Led the fight back.
2. Green. Kept going and made some great tackles.
1. Kodi. Not perfect but very active.
HM Burr, Ken, Isaac.

Again we see the stupidity of picking another hooker and a utility on the bench. Either Jazz can play dummy half or he can't. I say can't and doesn't deserve a bench spot. 3 penalties, two lost balls; enough said. And Bunty didn't get on till the 50th minute. Crazy.

The team looked gassed after 20 minutes. Are they fully fit?

Blair will never change. Lazy and dirty.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Was at the game so going off that
3 Ken
2 RTS
1 Green
Passi and Ah Mau were strong we seemed to struggle when both were off. Our backrow looked slow and didnt trouble the titans we need a ball player in there Cartwright was causing problems with his ability to hold the ball in one hand and put in nice little flick passes.
Blair was mud looked gassed all time nearly costed us the game for an experienced player to leave us down to 12 men in dying stages is inexcusable
One guy id love to see in a warriors jersey is Fotuaika only young but he plays big minutes and just goes hard .

We struggled when Ah Mau and Paasi were off because we only had one bench prop and he didn't come on until the 55th minute.

I can only assume our forwards during that time were.

Blair
Luke
Burr
Harris
Papali'i
Tevaga

No go forward there.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
What about Maumalo, over 280 metres, including 116 post contact metres and 2 tries, without him we don't win that game.
Yeah he went well. I'm just annoyed that everytime teams bomb to him, something goes wrong. And when we give him short drop outside, he never gets them. Good yardage player but not a winger.

Reactions: Hov

Hawks

Juniors
We struggled when Ah Mau and Paasi were off because we only had one bench prop and he didn't come on until the 55th minute.

I can only assume our forwards during that time were.

Blair
Luke
Burr
Harris
Papali'i
Tevaga

No go forward there.
Correct...i can only assume kearneys idea was to run the titans ragged with our smaller more skillful faster mobile pack hahaha