What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW 2019

nick87

Coach
Stats mean dick. He outplayed them and got them off their game.

And the Souths pack was full strength.

Pretty hard to blame him for yesterday when our backs dropped the ball every set before he got a chance to run the ball.

Lol

mozza91

Coach
Those two at least have experience. Lodge is another thats better, even Twal
Maybe Lodge. Saifiti is better than Twal.

I’m biased but looking at that side Saifiti is the least of our concerns. A fullback and 5/8 in the centres? 4 back rowers on the bench? Error prone outside backs?

TheFrog

Coach
Fittler hasn't covered an injury in the backline with Wighton in the starting 13. If any of the NSW 1-7 goes down, even for a HIA, we'll be in big trouble. Queensland won't miss such an opportunity.

Dave's mate

Juniors

I’m biased but looking at that side Saifiti is the least of our concerns. A fullback and 5/8 in the centres? 4 back rowers on the bench? Error prone outside backs?
Simple Jack has always been a centre and would have played for NSW years ago if Sticky had a clue and left him there

Canard

Immortal
Like how QLD abused Lockyer for naming that shit team in 2017 calling him every name under the sun and wanted mass sackings after being flogged in the first game.

You two heads believe your own bullshit to much

Cool story bro.

What changes were made?

Liddell

Juniors
Stats mean dick. He outplayed them and got them off their game.

And the Souths pack was full strength.

Pretty hard to blame him for yesterday when our backs dropped the ball every set before he got a chance to run the ball.

So if he doesn’t have stats going for him what does he have? He got a Burgess twin off his game? So has 21 other no name props over the years.

Nice work Freddy.

I was one of those blokes that ignored the “he got lucky Cam Smith retired” theories but it’s looking more and more spot on.

typicalfan

Coach

It is all part of the same problem. I am worried that Saifiti will be overwhelmed by the start of the game which is usually what happens for rookie props to origin. I would have leaned on experience and if Saifiti gets picked maybe on the bench.

Not saying he is a bad player just put under lots of pressure.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Daniel farkin Saifiti?! Bwahahahaha. Freddy the creative genius thinking, “Our best prop is injured, let’s pick his club team mate.”

Latrell deserves to be dropped. Completely absent in game 1 and today. I don’t mind Wighton at centre but it’s a strange one.

Fergo hasn’t been in great form but dunno if there’s a better option.

Maloney and Cleary? Meh, if Maloney can play like he did last series, it may be good enough.

Sims?! Like LG said, he’s been invisible for one of the average NRL teams.

Graham, Finucane and Tom Trbo are warranted selections.

Latest posts