What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin II - Sun 23 Jun - NSW 38-6 QLD @ Perth

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exsilium

First Grade
The GOAT is out with a broken jaw.

Nor does he recognise such simple human concepts as borders, and as such is ineligible for origin.

Broken Jaws don’t hinder the great one as he’d simply be untouchable at that level.

stryker

First Grade
When i saw the teams for game 1 I was very confident of a QLD win.
Having seen the teams for game 2, I agree with Freddie. This NSW side is a lot stronger on current form. We could well need the decider I think.

GongPanther

Referee
LOL..Buzz on Fox whining that this team wasn't the one that was told to him.

If anything, we all should simply get behind this side instead of being sour in the selection dept.

Qlders reading this thread will be lolling at us the way we are carnying on.

mave

Coach
LOL..Buzz on Fox whining that this team wasn't the one that was told to him.

If anything, we all should simply get behind this side instead of being sour in the selection dept.

Qlders reading this thread will be lolling at us the way we are carnying on.

NSWelshman in this thread are lolling at everything at the moment.....mainly our own selections though.

t-ba

Post Whore
NSWelshman in this thread are lolling at everything at the moment.....mainly our own selections though.

ScarceShimmeringKillerwhale-size_restricted.gif

GongPanther

Referee
You'll notice the Roosters fans are butt hurt because of Mitchell and Crighton not there. There is severe bias heavily favoured here.

SBD82

Coach
You'll notice the Roosters fans are butt hurt because of Mitchell and Crighton not there. There is severe bias heavily favoured here.
I haven’t seen a single roosters fan who has said that Chrighton deserved to keep his spot.

But dropping Latrell is utterly ridiculous. Unless it’s about another personal issue that hasn’t been revealed. He is the best centre in the world.