What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burgess eye gouge

myrrh ken

First Grade
Someone post the footage of part of George’s finger disappearing into Robbie’s visual nether regions?! Come on then?!

It was a facial, a bit of a “ hello Charlie” massage, dumb and all that.

But had he actually wanted to, George could easily have scooped out robbies eyes and the tigers and bunnies would still be trying to find it.

Not the ref though, he missed heaps last night.

The bunnies suck, but this is just a witch hunt.

When is that punk Dutton going to deport and send George to manus then?!
874109df-e21f-4b54-af59-283416fbc1a3

burgess-farah-eye-gouge_xduguszqnh5313rkqrg543tsf.png

You are about as blind as how Burgess wanted Farah to be.

He is knuckle deep in socket.

yobbo84

First Grade
I will say George is the right level of status to make a point with. No-one's going to be deterred because Hudson Young is suspended (no offence meant to him), and they wouldn't dare throw the book at a Sam Burgess or Paul Gallen.

George is high profile enough to make other players stand up and take notice - "Oh sh*t, they really suspended him for 10 weeks. Will need to be careful."

m0j0

Bench
Read the thread mr sourpuss. I didn’t start on anyone first.
So online bullying is perfectly fine as long as it's retaliation? In that respect, Robbie should have gouged George back with zero fear of punishment, simply because it was retaliation. Eye for an eye, as it were.
Excellent argument you've presented there.

I will say George is the right level of status to make a point with. No-one's going to be deterred because Hudson Young is suspended (no offence meant to him), and they wouldn't dare throw the book at a Sam Burgess or Paul Gallen.

George is high profile enough to make other players stand up and take notice - "Oh sh*t, they really suspended him for 10 weeks. Will need to be careful."

If a single tiger fan sold out one of our players like this, by crikey, we would gouge him ourselves.

Man up and support your side son!

So online bullying is perfectly fine as long as it's retaliation? In that respect, Robbie should have gouged George back with zero fear of punishment, simply because it was retaliation. Eye for an eye, as it were.
Excellent argument you've presented there.
They pick a fight with me, I will defend myself. It’s what anyone here would do. They were disrespecting me and the forum. I didn’t report them, I just gave it back.

m0j0

Bench
They pick a fight with me, I will defend myself. It’s what anyone here would do. They were disrespecting me and the forum. I didn’t report them, I just gave it back.

You decided to call me names and I did no such thing to you. I merely pointed out your hypocrisy, which you confirmed with your name calling. How do you justify that one?

You decided to call me names and I did no such thing to you. I merely pointed out your hypocrisy, which you confirmed with your name calling. How do you justify that one?

You bullies need to stop throwing up all over yourselves and stick to topic. Putting people down who have done nothing to you brings the forum down and is pathetic.

Hawkins

Juniors
Eye Gouge? From the replay it looked like he was reaching for Farrah's shoulder blade and decided to go in through the skull.