What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland Maroons 2019

stryker

First Grade
To be honest im not too concerned Ponga is out.
He has Latrell disease. Game 2 he was a liability, then did nothing.

ram raid

Bench
Interesting. I wouldn't have have dumped Napa, even though he had rubbish game. I would have backed him to bounce back.

Ponga out is a huge loss imo.

The team looks a bit shit. I can't work out who is going to play fullback. Looking at the team it be Mbye or Norman.

Frederick

Staff member
Interesting. I wouldn't have have dumped Napa, even though he had rubbish game. I would have backed him to bounce back.

The team looks a bit shit. I can't work out who is going to play fullback. Looking at the team it be Mbye or Norman.
Or Munster with Norman in the halves

lockyno1

Post Whore

Napa has been horrible for more than 1 game he was probably our worst forward in game 1...

gUt

Coach
Morgan to fullback, Gagai to centre, Thompson/Lee/Feldt to wing.
Mahoney to hooker, Hunt to 14

myrrh ken

First Grade
My tip would have been Morgan fullback and Capewell or H Hunt in centres. Or Move Gags in and bring in a winger,

The problem with brinigng in Norman and Mbye is that they are small and virtually do the same but worse job than Morgan and Munster.

King hit

Coach
Pretty insane to believe in 2 years Queensland have gone from the super spine to possibly Morgan/Mybe, Munster, DCE and Hunt.

ALX25

Bench
So who will be chosen as the 18th,19th, 20th players for QLD? Feldt? Lowe? Mahoney? Capewell?

beave

Coach
the curveball i would have thrown selection wise is just move Gagai to fullback and bring in Feldt to that wing.

Gagai has proven he is a spud in D in the centres, so to avoid having to play him there, just move him out the back. He can catch and he can run (his only attributes really). Let him focus on that part of his game. Feldt likes the RH side as well, it’s a natural fit and less f**k around for everyone involved.

QLD is gonna be up against it deluxe. I don’t like the team selected one bit, I think we are in for a bit of a drought to be honest.

King hit

Coach
Feldt is also a pretty smart player as well who’s level headed plays would help the Maroons. Wasn’t expecting Queensland to drop either Gagai or Oates so I’m not surprised he isn’t there.