What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

You focused on two words and forgot about the rest of the legitimate points raised. Thats piss.

The fact that those two words were used shows that there were no legitimate points. They were simply dressing for his political views to hide in.

Which, funnily enough, was exactly what he was accusing me of.

I'm shocked that a leftoid has done that. Shocked, I tells ya.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The fact that those two words were used shows that there were no legitimate points. They were simply dressing for his political views to hide in.

Which, funnily enough, was exactly what he was accusing me of.

I'm shocked that a leftoid has done that. Shocked, I tells ya.
The fact that you didn't address any other points and chose to be "outraged" instead means you are actually just as bad as the other side that you despise so much.

Had you bothered you might have learnt something.

Oh, and Carcass are shit.

hindy111

Post Whore
The fact that you didn't address any other points and chose to be "outraged" instead means you are actually just as bad as the other side that you despise so much.

Had you bothered you might have learnt something.

Oh, and Carcass are shit.

It become to complicated for me. Dumb it down a little so I can understand. After all I started the debate. No courtesy these days

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ping @Hollywood Jesus

From this morning's paper:

"The problem with outrage is that it has nothing to do with the issue and everything to do with the outrage itself.

This is why it is simultaneously so pointless and corrosive: It never fixes the big issues it purports to care about while at the same time, constantly fuelling division and anger over things that aren’t really big issues in the first place."

I'm not outraged. I'm having fun.

My points are solid. Gronk has to pretend to find some so he can wrap them around his ideology.

Also, have you not heard Incarnated Solvent Abuse? That song is f**king insanely good.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm not outraged. I'm having fun.

My points are solid. Gronk has to pretend to find some so he can wrap them around his ideology.

Also, have you not heard Incarnated Solvent Abuse? That song is f**king insanely good.
You both make some good points. Gronk has addressed yours. You haven't addressed his.

I'm just shit stirring about Carcass. The whole Necroticism album is amazing.

hindy111

Post Whore
All I take from this is that it is nice to see one of the more intelligent amd creative posters actually post more on this forum.
Welcome back HJ you weirdo.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I watched that video recently.

It does work to a degree, but only if you line it up a certain way. The spin and launch isn't consistent though which makes it hard to hit your distances.

It's illegal to use in comp as well so you could only play it for shits and giggles.