What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R16 Sun - Sharks 22-24 Broncos @ PointsBet

Round 16: Sharks v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shear_joy9

Coach
It’s nice of the sharks to fund Johnson’s holiday in Australia.

Far out what about the goal kicking. There’s no way Johnson and Townsend have been practicing at training

Hutty1986

Immortal
It’s nice of the sharks to fund Johnson’s holiday in Australia.

Far out what about the goal kicking. There’s no way Johnson and Townsend have been practicing at training
The only thing Oztag King Johnson trains is his sidestep for when they play the titans

no name

Coach
I know we don’t like Lodge but I can’t believe all the comments a while back were having a go at him, and not Flanagan for that absolute filth. These match threads are pretty special needs.
Very poor form from Flanagan, but because it was on Lodge, it’s a push for mine.

Front-Rower

First Grade
A win for the battler today. So many lost battles for these strugglers from Brisbane over the years that today should bring a smile to the face of their fans.....:rolleyes:

no name

Coach
Difference is he was on an edge. He should stay there and Gillett goes to lock since he doesn't have much of an attacking game anymore.
Yeah but Siebold’s Oxford education says that TPJ is a middle and Gillett is an edge.

JB04

Juniors
Not to worry Sharkies fans, us Tigers fans know what it’s like to lose due to goal kicking. Still hurts 12 weeks later for the record.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

Sphagnum

Coach
Can't believe there hasn't been in investigation into that sharks vs Melbourne game earlier in the year.

They were missing like 29 of their top 30 and beat Melbourne.

Massive throw

Vic Mackey

Referee
So Johnson wasn’t the problem at NZ and the Warriors weren’t holding him back. They are both just shit