What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R16 Sun - Sharks 22-24 Broncos @ PointsBet

Round 16: Sharks v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
5 tries to 4, Sharks choked.

Got to give credit to the Baby Broncos though.

Shaun Johnson's career is on a knife edge.

TheFrog

Coach
And there it is. 3 in a row scoring more tries. What a very, very dumb football team
They've got at least 4 goal kickers. Flanagan, Johnson, Townsend, Moylan. All have been first choice kickers at some time.

King hit

Coach
Repeat of last week for the Sharks. Missed goal kicks and stupid penalties. Credit to the young Broncos

Saxon

Bench
Peptides.
Salary Cap breaches.
And now betting against themselves.

They had to be betting against themselves didn't they?
Surely they aren't actually that shit?

Spot On

Coach
How good was that. If the Sharks can't beat a team with 4 debutants I'd say cross them off for the season.

Couldn't beat the wooden spooners last week - lol.

Needs more Shaun Johnson. Why would any club buy him????????????? Hadn't seen enough the past nearly decade??????

pantherz9103

First Grade
Well as disappointing for those of us who enjoy a LOL@Broncos to see their losing streak end, the result opens up the top 8 race even more. Somehow after their atrocious start to the season, Panthers are equal on points with 8th, albeit with still a pathetic for and against. There's some real plodders in the comp this year but we still have 8 teams entering the finals..

wibble

Bench
They've got at least 4 goal kickers. Flanagan, Johnson, Townsend, Moylan. All have been first choice kickers at some time.

And none of them can kick at the moment. That isn't their only problem though.

5 tries to 4, Sharks choked.

Got to give credit to the Baby Broncos though.

Shaun Johnson's career is on a knife edge.

I like Johnson. I was willing to cut him some slack for his injuries. And he has played some good games this year.

It is not just him underperforming either.

Having said all that, Johnson being very off has cost us at least 3, probably 4 games this year. That is just way too much. We play the rookie Flanagan all year over the experienced international Johnson, we are probably top 4 right now. As it is, we will be lucky to scrape into the finals.

As much as I like his good points, and I think he is potentially a great player, I would be very happy to never see him in a Sharks jersey again.

wibble

Bench
Repeat of last week for the Sharks. Missed goal kicks and stupid penalties. Credit to the young Broncos

Add to that very poor errors and no game management at all when we are up by 8 and by 4 with a few minutes left. And some poor execution and butchered scoring opportunities. And soft defense. Atrocious kick diffusion. A lot of issues to fix.

Despite looking like rubbish for most of the last 3 games, the few moments we string together some plays we easily score, in fact, more than our opponents. But the bad is very much outweighing the good and a rookie coach is not who you need to arrest the poor attitude and bad habits of the senior players. Big test for Morris now.

ram raid

Bench
And none of them can kick at the moment. That isn't their only problem though.

I like Johnson. I was willing to cut him some slack for his injuries. And he has played some good games this year.

It is not just him underperforming either.

Having said all that, Johnson being very off has cost us at least 3, probably 4 games this year. That is just way too much. We play the rookie Flanagan all year over the experienced international Johnson, we are probably top 4 right now. As it is, we will be lucky to scrape into the finals.

As much as I like his good points, and I think he is potentially a great player, I would be very happy to never see him in a Sharks jersey again.

It's hard to hate on SJ, he's such a nice guy. But boy he has the ability to suck hard sometimes.

King hit

Coach
Peptides.
Salary Cap breaches.
And now betting against themselves.

They had to be betting against themselves didn't they?
Surely they aren't actually that shit?

You have no right to go off about ethics of other clubs at all. You go for a club that brought international shame to Australian sport, have the most biased judiciary rulings ever and rorted the competition for years conducting the worst fraud in Australian sporting history. The hypocrisy of Storm supporters is disgusting

20874.jpg

6b4d698278eaf614e3fe21cb4ea85cf9

Latest posts