What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put a line through the Sharks - we are done

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yep we are done.

No team work, no team.

Dugan has bought individualism to the team and as a result we do not play as a team.

Bunch of good individuals who play like it.

Our Braindead supporters think like individuals and do not see the bigger picture.

He is cancer.

Western_Eel

Juniors
Paul Gallen came out 4 weeks ago after they beat the eels and said that the eels were weak and were not a top 8 team, since then the sharks have lost all their games and the eels have won all theirs, and guess what Gallen, at the end of next week your sharks will no longer be in the top 8.

parra_jesus

Juniors
Johnson needs to be dropped simple as that(which i think he will be ) the team looks so much better with young flanno playing. Its no coincidence sharks won 4/5 games with flanno in the halves.

SBD82

Coach
Johnson needs to be dropped simple as that(which i think he will be ) the team looks so much better with young flanno playing. Its no coincidence sharks won 4/5 games with flanno in the halves.
Flanno won’t be available for selection for at least this week.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
And have won Zero with cancer at centre, State of Origin right centre pushed to the left wing, as cancer thinks he is better.

Disgusting it is.

Anon

Bench
I would have thought that most of the blame for the last three losses should be on the Sharks goal kickers. They have scored more tries than their opposition in all three games and with a decent goal kicker would have won all three.

Exsilium

First Grade
The sharks really lack continuity across the team.

Too many individuals and lacking real direction.

On paper, that side should be performing week in and week out but to be fair, they’ve suffered several setback and had significant changes take place.

With a better coach and a long term recruitment strategy, they’ll come good.

Oh and stop bringing in pea hearted fools

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
All is not lost. The Sharks have one of the best football minds around in Johnny Cronk.

At least he will be adept at dealing with cancers like Dugan.

After all he was one at the Tigers

Someguy

First Grade
Sharks have the 2nd best roster in the league. Fifita back and if Shaun Johnson hits form they will push for top4. Lots of missed goals the last few weeks, not much to worry about imo