What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 State of Origin Game 3

eel01s

Bench
Fergo was awesome. Probably NSW best forward in terms of hit ups in our 20m zone.

Some great passes too to set Teddy on some long runs.

Pearce had his typical no frills game. I thought he was going to take the line on more?

Also think Maloney played his last origin.

Gronk

Staff member
Fergo was awesome. Probably NSW best forward in terms of hit ups in our 20m zone.

Some great passes too to set Teddy on some long runs.

Pearce had his typical no frills game. I thought he was going to take the line on more?

Also think Maloney played his last origin.

Agree the 1 and 9 carried NSW home last night. Both 2 & 5 were awesome. The forwards were strong and the 3 & 4 had some tough carries and defended great.

Positions 6 & 7 are wide open for 2020 and even Cleary's position is in doubt because he is no longer the precious incumbent.

Gronk

Staff member
Ok are you saying that the match last night was closer because Cleary was not playing?

Yes. Pearce was garbage and put Maloney off.
We saw the Maloney/Cleary combo in game 2.

200w.webp

Gronk

Staff member
I operate on facts. Game 2 was a blow out. Manufactured by Maloney and Cleary.

OK mate. I'm a reasonable person and concede that I may be wrong on this.

Let's see who else agrees with you that Cleary was the reason why NSW we so dominant in Game 2 .

Anyone ?

hindy111

Post Whore
OK mate. I'm a reasonable person and concede that I may be wrong on this.

Let's see who else agrees with you that Cleary was the reason why NSW we so dominant in Game 2 .

Anyone ?

Scoreline - 38-6
These are facts. I operate on facts not opinions.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Maloneys defence is a huge liability especially if he isn't contributing to the attack

missed 10 tackles last night, plus that kick into Lowe

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Maloneys defence is a huge liability especially if he isn't contributing to the attack

missed 10 tackles last night, plus that kick into Lowe

Won the last 2 origin series.
Fitler and the great Gould are now the only two coaches to go back to back for nsw. A couple of old Peno boys.

Latest posts