What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R17 Sat - Storm 40-16 Sharks @ AAMI

Round 17: Storm v Sharks

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 17
Melbourne Storm v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
AAMI Park, Melbourne (TICKETS)
Saturday 13 July 2019

Gates 6pm / NRL 7:35pm

TL-MEL20.png

1. Jahrome Hughes 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Will Chambers 4. Marion Seve 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Brodie Croft 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Christian Welch 16. Joe Stimson 17. Ryan Papenhuyzen 18. Justin Olam 19. Tino Faasuamaleaui 20. Tui Kamikamica 21. Sandor Earl 22. Tom Eisenhuth 23. Solomone Kata

TL-CRO19.png

1. Matt Moylan 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Josh Dugan 5. Josh Morris 6. Shaun Johnson 7. Chad Townsend 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Jayden Brailey 10. Matt Prior 11. Briton Nikora 12. Wade Graham 13. Jack Williams
Interchange: 14. Kurt Capewell 15. Jayson Bukuya 16. Aaron Woods 17. Braden Hamlin-Uele 18. Billy Magoulias 19. Kyle Flanagan 20. Aaron Gray 21. Blayke Brailey

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, David Munro
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Belinda Sharpe
Video Referees: Henry Perenara, Beau Scott

Feeder club info
Storm: Easts Tigers, Sunshine Coast Falcons (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, Hastings Deering Colts U20s), Victoria Thunderbolts (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Sharks: Newtown Jets (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
Surely the Sharks lift for this. They drop out of the 8 if beaten. They sure have some blokes out of form, though. The Storm don't even need to win, they are so far clear in 1st place. If ever they were to drop one, this is it.

footy75

Bench
The Sharks should be sitting pretty in the top 4 right now. May have stuffed the season up losing to the Dogs and a weak Broncos side at home.

Expecting them to bounce back but probably not this week.

OzDragon

Coach
Are you tired of listening to the commentary on Cam Smiths completely legitimate* and sparkling football career?

Coincidentally, do you often find that your floors are covered in 6 feet of vomit and miscellaneous stomach contents before, during and after Storm games?

My friends, worry no more because OzDragon Enterprises Pty Ltd is here to help!

In this once in a lifetime opportunity, I have secured 58 15 cubic metre skip bins that will be guaranteed to keep your living room floor vomit free up to the 15th minute; and I’m giving them way to my LU brothers and sisters for free!

To take up this magnificent offer, simply visit www.vomitfree400th.com.au and place your order to guarantee delivery by kickoff.

Ozdragon Enterprises Pty Ltd also would like to extend our sincere congratulations to sCam Smith on 400 games as referees boss.

TheFrog

Coach
Cam Smith's 400th game, I forgot about that. Plus 42 for Queensland. Plus 56 for Australia. The Storm will have another shindig in 2 weeks for his 500th.

Whatever you think of him, you have to have respect for a bloke who can play this sport for 18 seasons without a significant injury. Unless they make the season longer, it's hard to see how his game records will ever be surpassed.

I'm glad its the Sharks and not my side that drew the short straw on this one. We got his 300th, in Melbourne of course, and it was fn ugly.

Last edited:

STORM.99/07

Bench
Surely the Sharks lift for this. They drop out of the 8 if beaten. They sure have some blokes out of form, though. The Storm don't even need to win, they are so far clear in 1st place. If ever they were to drop one, this is it.
If ever STORM are going to WIN a game THIS IS IT. #CAM400

This Year?

Immortal
I don't know if anyone knows that it will be Cam Smith's 400th NRL game.

From a hater I just wanted to say congrats you wily, monkey chinned merkin.I hope Barb packed the tuxedo.

Good luck!

pantherz9103

First Grade
Sharks can be a bogey side for Storm, beat them in 2016 GF and even this year with a bunch of kids. However I think current form and the fact it’s CS’s 400th swing it to the Storm.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I’m pretty sure I’ve tippes the storm everytime they’ve played the sharks over the past 3 years and more often then not ended up with egg on my face. Be surprised if that happens this time, but think I said that earlier this year too

STORM.99/07

Bench
I don't know if anyone knows that it will be Cam Smith's 400th NRL game.

From a hater I just wanted to say congrats you wily, monkey chinned merkin.I hope Barb packed the tuxedo.

Good luck!
You would want to have Cam Smith in your team any day of the week

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You would want to have Cam Smith in your team any day of the week
Indeed do not get the hate, I have nothing but respect for the bloke, like he looks like an account, and owns all the 120kgs monsters that run at him, runs the game for dummy half like no other has, he is just a footy player. I am in awe.

Manly 40-0, when he was out.

That happened.

Valheru

Coach
Storm have won 6 games i think it is by a penalty goal so that luck has to run out at some point but I can't see them losing a milestone game.

thorson1987

Coach
Storm have won 6 games i think it is by a penalty goal so that luck has to run out at some point but I can't see them losing a milestone game.

We lost 2 of them last year. Both against the Tigers.

As shit as the Sharks have been, they always show up against us (except last years prelim).