What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you be on the Day Cameron Smith plays his 400th NRL Game?

The Bye

Juniors
Today’s the day folks. What a historic moment in rugby league we are about to witness. I can’t help but think we’ll be thinking of this very day in decades to come, and wondering where we were when Jayden Su’A made his debut for the South Sydney Rabbitohs in front of a packed crowd at ANZ stadium of 8,268 screaming fans. Hairs on the back of your neck type stuff. Have goosebumps typing this tbh.

gerg

Juniors
I'll probably watch. The NRL and channel 9 execs couldn't look at the draw and calculate this milestone game, sure i get that, but the Sharks and Storm have developed one of the better rivalries in the comp over the past years. But instead they looked at the draw and chose Knights v Bulldogs as a FTA game this weekend?

azza29

Juniors
Full page tribute to the man in today’s Australian, pretty sure Greenberg is almost ready to announce they’re renaming the Dally M to the Cameron Smith Testimonial Prize...

ek999

First Grade
LU: Rugby league is the best sport in the world and should get better media coverage

LU when there is national media coverage celebrating one of the greatest of all time who plays in a potential growth area: f**k it lets watch AFL instead

This forum is so f**king weird sometimes. Rugby league is getting national positive coverage and everyone f**king complains. But if this was for an AFL player everyone would complain about biased media coverage

The Bye

Juniors
LU: Rugby league is the best sport in the world and should get better media coverage

LU when there is national media coverage celebrating one of the greatest of all time who plays in a potential growth area: f**k it lets watch AFL instead

This forum is so f**king weird sometimes. Rugby league is getting national positive coverage and everyone f**king complains. But if this was for an AFL player everyone would complain about biased media coverage
Let the people resent the man responsible for single handedly tearing their clubs a new asshole for the past 15 years in peace.

carcharias

Immortal
When you say band, Do you mean SingStar on PS4?

When I say band
I mean
Band
Guitars
Drums
Singing
No bullshit click tracks
No bullshit voice correction
No bullshit drum machines

I have never played singstar
Nott even sure what it is.

I’m about to drive 2 hours to our gig now

JamesRustle

First Grade
When I say band
I mean
Band
Guitars
Drums
Singing
No bullshit click tracks
No bullshit voice correction
No bullshit drum machines

I have never played singstar
Nott even sure what it is.

I’m about to drive 2 hours to our gig now
Awesome

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Well Matty johns hasn't seen ponga play in a few weeks now so today is a good chance to cure his blueballs