What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you be on the Day Cameron Smith plays his 400th NRL Game?

TheFrog

Coach
Having root canal. At double rates because it's Saturday night.

I will be on a plane, high above the Pacific Ocean, and deeply glad to be in a place where I won't have to hear commentators wank profusely about it all afternoon.

It's an ill wind that blows no good. At least a break will be taken from the Teddy fapfest we're currently enjoying.

Last edited:

ram raid

Bench
I will bet you I won't watch it. How much would you like to bet me?

Yeah but how will you prove you're not watching it? You might say you're not watching it, but how do we know you're not laying in a warm bath with NRL live pass on your iPad and candles and your cock jammed in a hole you've cut out of a watermelon ?

horrie hastings

First Grade
By the time the game starts I will hopefully tucking into dumplings, borsch, snitzel, pork knuckle or something else on the menu at Alchemy Restaurant in Surry Hills.

t-ba

Post Whore
If I could send a message to the young Cameron Smith it would be to go to Woodridge Station late at night in the early 2000s and see what happens.

no name

Coach
If I was giving young Cameron a message, it would be to sign even more illegal contracts because you will get away Scott free, with a testimonial thrown in for an unblemished record.

Latest posts