What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R17 Sun - Wests Tigers 18-30 Eels @ Bankwest

Round 17: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuffaloRules

Coach
Lol @ the tigers. Between the thousands of empty seats and the players not showing up today, I think it’s safe to say that nobody really gives a f**k about Bunji and his 2 good seasons 14 years ago.

I wish you went back to not showing up..

super_coach

First Grade
Glad I gave my members ticket to a mate...Parra were playing busted for 30 minutes and lead by two converted try’s. If they turn up in the second half it will be a cricket score.

Bazal

Post Whore
I thought the Fergy one was 50/50 so could cop it.

The Farah Knock on was pathetic though. He passed back into Mahoney’s arm who knocked on. Even if they didn’t see the Eels touch the entire thing Went backwards anyway.

I legit still don't understand what happened there. One angle looked like it hit Mahoney, the other maybe Farah's own arm? And I still thought it went backwards. Surely needed more than a single replay...

Generalzod

Immortal
Lol @ the tigers. Between the thousands of empty seats and the players not showing up today, I think it’s safe to say that nobody really gives a f**k about Bunji and his 2 good seasons 14 years ago.
Your a bundle of laughs

tigr3

Juniors
As I've explained, my view is that his foot definitely lifted just in time but I'm not sold on whether he actually released the ball before some part of his body hit the ground outside the field of play.

Therefore, I am agreeing that we almost certainly got the rub of the green, but for a slightly different reason. It's really very simple and only a simpleton would look to start an argument over it tbh

I’m not arguing. I’ve rewound and looked, his foot was out. Fact. Second week in a row the Refs have shafted the tigers directly leading to a try. Only a simpleton would argue that his foot wasn’t out.

wittyfan

Referee

Lol, yep zero f**ks given by the others for Bunji today.

Bazal

Post Whore
Not always keen on stills, but hey, that's quite clear and if I'm wrong so be it. Would be far from the first or last time. I can cop it, the eyes aren't as sharp as they used to be as evidenced by my batting average lately. It happens.

At least I'm not out here creating new alts every few weeks....like someone :p

@Bazal show this to your guide dog or your carer.

The unknown

Juniors
Feels like last week's game all over again...probably overall the better team but still find ourselves behind

If we don't score first here we're probs cooked