What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

kdalymc

Bench
It might not be your thing but these are the type of people who help you out with design work on occasion. So why hang shit on them for having a go?
i had a laugh but on further inspection and thinking about it yes your right.

First Grade
Via UniWatch, NRL teams as Ice Hockey teams.

66120319_436965073814574_5406377576618786816_o.jpg
Can you actually buy these? would like to send one to a mate

GAZF

First Grade
rugby league 2 mods is what i meant haha. the old sidhe forums
Yeah, I figured what you meant. That was only a year or so after I started posting online. I started on paint around 8-10 years earlier in 98. Windows 3.11 only had 16 colours so orange and purple were a bastard because you had a combination of two colours approximating them.

maxresdefault.jpg

Can you actually buy these? would like to send one to a mate
Not without an impending lawsuit to the seller.

sempmrh

Juniors
Nrl fans - Our sponsors are too big.

Huddersfield Town - Hold my beer

90tn5ie5nta31.png
Holy shit.

I had a look at their Twitter and the ones worn by players are actually giant heat pressed patches. It looks worse. And, as you would expect, their tweet announcing this is rightfully being ratioed.

Last edited:

Rooster8

Juniors
I read somewhere that this was a publicity stunt between the club and sponsor. Not sure how true that is.
Correct. Big publicity stunt to try to gain some attention after being relegated back down to the premiership. FA guidelines control the dimensions for shirt, sleeve and sock sponsorship.

kdalymc

Bench
i had a mate spend 2 days drawing up a team logo for me, i did say "yeah i just want my dads head but cartoonise it a bit, but still needs to look like him" micks head 2.png

i got this back,mmlogo.png
loved it, but not exactly what i was after, so i went on the site fiverr dot com (DO check it out!) hit up some pakistani, and in 14 hours i got this back.
mick logo final.png
EXACTLY what i was chasing.

so good, do check our Fiverr, its been do good to me when it comes to anything flier or game related i need made up

toomuchsoup

Juniors
With the talk about the Titans moving or rebranding or the eventual addition of Brisbane 2, I think they need a simple and unique identity and to stick to it. 2 suggestion:

Brisbane Bulls
or
South Queensland Bulls

Wearing Black and Brown/Gold
2264FBD0-5939-4CC4-9EB8-C12DDE77EB56.jpeg

Second option as someone else mentioned

Brisbane Redbacks
Or
South Queensland Redbacks
The Logo would be easy to make appealing
:spider:
7A9A70E3-0D5F-42BF-ACDC-7587F1CFA79E.jpeg

Both with Black shorts

I think both are very ‘rugby league’

I know there’s more to a club than colours and name, but they are very important

The Titans brand and colours are very uninspiring

Stallion

First Grade
With the talk about the Titans moving or rebranding or the eventual addition of Brisbane 2, I think they need a simple and unique identity and to stick to it. 2 suggestion:

Brisbane Bulls
or
South Queensland Bulls

Wearing Black and Brown/Gold
View attachment 31526

Second option as someone else mentioned

Brisbane Redbacks
Or
South Queensland Redbacks
The Logo would be easy to make appealing
:spider:
View attachment 31527

Both with Black shorts

I think both are very ‘rugby league’

I know there’s more to a club than colours and name, but they are very important

The Titans brand and colours are very uninspiring

Like the Brisbane Redbacks name ! Black and red is now not used by any NRL club. So all good. However Gold Coast Titans can still exist. Add a few more clubs and things like tv audiences and fan choice will be greater. "A Pipedream though with the current administrators we have!"

thorson1987

Coach
I read somewhere that this was a publicity stunt between the club and sponsor. Not sure how true that is.

Correct. Big publicity stunt to try to gain some attention after being relegated back down to the premiership. FA guidelines control the dimensions for shirt, sleeve and sock sponsorship.

It's definitely a publicity stunt by the bookies. It's only been worn in a pre season friendly at Rochdale. They're already in trouble from the FA over the stunt too.