What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

no name

Coach
I know there was discussion in here about the Crushers alternative jersey and the rarity of them.

I came across this at Splendour in the Grass on Saturday.
Looks like an on field jersey too.

22D1AFE4-71ED-4B05-AEDA-ACB7D8185F95.jpeg

1BEBE4A6-B29A-4098-9D81-B7C3A05AE25D.jpeg.0611688bd926d2174196c05213872714.jpeg

Pommy

Coach
View attachment 31669

they do actually represent Ireland as well, similar to the Union side- the full name is British and Irish Lions, however looks like GB trying fully ignoring that fact now, with simply just a lions head

Looking at all the marketing it’s Great Britain, no mention of Ireland at all so maybe they don’t represent the republic at all anymore. It would be interesting to know if northern Irish players (obviously there are none) would be eligible or if this team is just to represent the island of Great Britain.

I know there was discussion in here about the Crushers alternative jersey and the rarity of them.

I came across this at Splendour in the Grass on Saturday.
Looks like an on field jersey too.

View attachment 31635

That sh*ts me to tears, seeing what I'm guessing is some hipster who has no real idea about that jersey or it's rarity is wearing is like it's just some run-of-the-mill jersey.

I see it often at Newtown games too, kids in old Jets jerseys that they've likely been given or found at Vinnies. But also a bit of jealously that I didn't get to them first...