What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I like all kinds of punk from the psychedelic surf punk of DK Holiday in Cambodia to thrash punk of MDC through to Black Flag right through to the offbeat delights of Living End and even some No Doubt. No one going to mention PIL or the Pistols? It's ok to like what you like. So called punk enthusiasts trying to outdo each other on their taste in it is kinda missing the point, don't you think? It is after all about non conformity. The ironing is delicious.
That's ridiculous. If you are going to use that logic then why not call Phil Collins punk?

None are punk. Blink182 are American 90's skate punk , Frenzal Rhomb are Aussie garage thrash.

Omg stop
Define Punk. Go ahead, make my day. To my mind it's evolved. Not necessarily drums and 2 guitars anymore. I wouldn't know myself tbh. If it sounds punky to me, I'll call it punk.

emjaycee

Coach
You should be a mod. You spend enough time giving it to them.
Pot, kettle black much there Gaz?
You're only happy with the mods when they let you post what you want where you want.
Sifting through pages of discussion on the Ramones and what is and isnt punk to try and find out more about the Parry/Fergo/Hoffman changes for this week isnt fun.

Somewhat ironic that one of the reasons given for the Post Game thread was because it was the "best way to keep discussions on the game separate from the emotional trash posted during the game "... and yet the rumours thread doesnt get the same treatment.

You're only happy with the mods when they let you post what you want where you want.
Sifting through pages of discussion on the Ramones and what is and isnt punk to try and find out more about the Parry/Fergo/Hoffman changes for this week isnt fun.

Somewhat ironic that one of the reasons given for the Post Game thread was because it was the "best way to keep discussions on the game separate from the emotional trash posted during the game "... and yet the rumours thread doesnt get the same treatment.
Ironically, if the mods were doing their job and sending that convo the the non footy chat thread instead of leaving it here, it wouldn't be a big deal. much like the locking of the game day thread lol.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I don't bash the mods mate so I don't understand your point in your first paragraph.

I do understand your point in your second paragraph. I can see how that is inconsistent.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ironically, if the mods were doing their job and sending that convo the the non footy chat thread instead of leaving it here, it wouldn't be a big deal. much like the locking of the game day thread lol.
Agreed. I wouldn't have a problem with them moving the Ramones shit elsewhere.

Latest posts