What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R18 Sat - Roosters 48-10 Knights @ SCG

Round 18: Roosters v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
So if a player loses control of the ball then the ball hits his chest/shoulder/head and goes forward its play on from now on? If that's the case we'll see a 70% decrease in knock ons from now on
You're correct. It should have been ruled a knock on by the onfield ref.

But as soon as it was sent up as a try then it's hard to overrule when, technically, it clearly goes backward from his hand.

*edit* lol and the refs give the square up.

mongoose

Coach
terrible game for Knights finals chances, they were on +49 F&A before this game, are now on +17. Good thing for them the Cowboys and Tigers F&A is terrible.

Bazal

Post Whore
I didn’t see any ball go backwards, I’ve seen many of those called up for knock on this year..

I mean if you got out the compass and protractor it may have gone fractionally backwards. May have also gone forward...point is exactly the last bit.

9999/10000 it's called a knock on. Consistency is a myth

Iafeta

Referee
You're correct. It should have been ruled a knock on by the onfield ref.

But as soon as it was sent up as a try then it's hard to overrule when, technically, it clearly goes backward from his hand.

*edit* lol and the refs give the square up.

Last week Peta Hiku scores to win the game for the Warriors against Brisbane. It goes up as a try. They see it hit Papaliis finger. It goes a further foot back and hits his shin. They ruled it knock on.

As they have all season and all Millenium frankly.