What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run Into The Finals

txta2

Bench
If they beat St Merge, who are gone and want to prove a point..and Tigers, at Leichardt for Farrah's farewell...it would be a miracle.

Windy70

Juniors
Saw a joke today credited to Vince Sorrenti.

He reckoned that the stinking stains were still a chance if they could win 8 of their last 5 games.

I seen Vince in a park stage or somewhere in Brisbane many moons ago and he complained he got a five thousand dollar parking fine, FIVE THOUSAND BUCKS,...…...for parking on a person.

Never forgot that joke.

Edit - Sorry OT

Big Bloke

Juniors
Anyone who puts shit on the Stains has to be alright I reckon.

Hey Quigs, no offence intended at all, but I would have thought that a fellow like you who has seen plenty of league winters, would perhaps have followed the St George Dragons as a lad before the Sharks came into the comp?

Can you confirm this? Can you deny this?
Can you confirm you'd deny this?

bluefox68

Staff member
Have a look at the ladder.

If the season ended now, we would play Manly in an ELIMINATION final...

Just sayin’...

Hey Quigs, no offence intended at all, but I would have thought that a fellow like you who has seen plenty of league winters, would perhaps have followed the St George Dragons as a lad before the Sharks came into the comp?

Can you confirm this? Can you deny this?
Can you confirm you'd deny this?

I have 2 workmates in their 60s who grew up in the Shire and follow St George because their old man did, and this was prior to the Sharks coming into the comp. Another former workmate from Janali had a father who went for St George, but he decided to follow Souths just to annoy his old man.

snout

First Grade
I can see us just scraping in to the semis.

First game against some bum team like the eels and we dont turn up. Completions at 10% and we slide out witbout a whimper to ice the year the way it started.

Well we can only win two in a row, so by my reckoning we'll beat the Dragons and The Warriors, lose to the Raiders, beat The Tigers and scrape into the finals, win the first one and lose in the second round.
Howse that sound?

Latest posts