What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News NRL leaked video scandals: Napa, May, Lane

t-ba

Post Whore
Henceforth this week shall be named the Trent Barrett memorial haunting week.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Should say someone else used his phone . Regarding the pic say it was a doppelgänger that was in the photo

It’s all an elaborate conspiracy

I blame the Russians for trying to interfere with the nrl season

There has to be an investigation

Make nrl great again

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Yawn,the white substance was obviously desiccated coconut,the great man was just making his beloved Nanna a dessert for her birthday,a big nothing story

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I would expected to see these come out the week leading into the finals to shit on the excitement. Kind of weird timing

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I hope it's a video depicting numerous acts with a broken fluorescent tube, a ball of aluminium foil filled with nails, barbed wire and a length of 25mm ID plastic tube.

GongPanther

Referee
Please not Panthers, please not Panthers... *crosses fingers*
Whoever it is whether it is pics or vids, this shit usually doesn't get released until a day or so from the 1st round of the finals, and 1 week out from the GF.

In Penrith's case, if we make it to the GF, 1 video and a library of photos are released every day up to the big day.All doctored of course. :)

Latest posts