What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22: Parra v Titans LIVE GAME DAY thread 16/8/19

Gronk

Staff member
I think we are playing like a team playing the spooners. Need to be patient and look for repeat sets. Tries will come organically. Be patient.

emjaycee

Coach
Some aspects of the 1st half disappointing but it is an 80 minute game so I might just wait until the end before I start slitting my wrists and lynching players.

Chipmunk

Coach
Slightly better than the Titans?
You’re kidding, right? We are playing terribly at the moment and are still in control of this match. If we were to get to playing just average footy we should take out this game comfortably.

We are a much better side than them. No matter what happens in this game.

Tonight we are only a slightly better team. It's fairly irrelevant whether we're generally better or not for the outcome of a game.

Dibs

Bench
Slightly better than the Titans?
You’re kidding, right? We are playing terribly at the moment and are still in control of this match. If we were to get to playing just average footy we should take out this game comfortably.

We are a much better side than them. No matter what happens in this game.
Yep only slightly better even though we have won something like 12 games to their 4. Chipmunk loves to awfulise things

Eelogical

Referee
I think we are playing like a team playing the spooners. Need to be patient and look for repeat sets. Tries will come organically. Be patient.
They should have been aware of this well before getting on the plane north.

strider

Post Whore
What a disgraceful decision ... that prick was trying to obstruct him and all it was was a jostle ffs