What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22

Weaponhead

Coach
The fact all year is maloney and cleary cant play together.

They have spent more time in the oppositions 20 than any team in the comp.
They have also come up with the least points.

It was when maloney got injured or suspended and Jerome leui came in and played with cleary that they started winning.
Then cleary got injured in SOO and luei kept his spot to play with maloney the winning continued.

Jim and cleary were reunited and their run stalled...until maloney got suspended for tripping. Unlucky us.

Reunited again tonite. 12 points.

Thats why maloney wants out.
Thats why ivan is helping him pack.
If you ain't in with Ivan and Nathan you are way out....

snout

First Grade
If you ain't in with Ivan and Nathan you are way out....
Jimmy runs every team he plays in.
No fear or favour he calls every ball and backs himself to pull it off.

Thats all good until he finds himself with a halfback who calls the coach dad.

Last edited:

Big Bloke

Juniors
What the hell was that bunker decision by Maxwell in the Knights game? Perfectly good try by Saifiti and the refs get hoodwinked. No way was that Cowboys player obstructed, he ran into Barnett.

They are faarrked these refs.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What the hell was that bunker decision by Maxwell in the Knights game? Perfectly good try by Saifiti and the refs get hoodwinked. No way was that Cowboys player obstructed, he ran into Barnett.

It's an ongoing irritant to keep the game alive through media money.

It must be!!

They CAN NOT be this fekked all the time

Card Shark

Immortal

Didn’t see it but heard it in the wireless, knights ended up flogging them anyway.

Storm looking ominous V the Raiders.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I’ll admit Munster is a good player but he’s an absolute f**kwit as well.

Hates being tackled, constantly complains to the ref, cheap and dangerous tackles like that one (cannonball) and just looks like general piece of shit.

Tigers, or Parra, will lose someone *
You heard it here first.
Another video out..

*I only saw it once, the said player looks remarkably similar to another player so I'm not sure which one it is.

Last edited:

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Yeh they certainly like to twist & turn & tangle in every tackle!

I’m convinced that they set out to hurt people. Their niggle is so hard to ignore. The chicken wings, cannon balls, crushers, twisting of ankles and knees, they don’t play in the spirit of the game at all.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Well looks like I’ve spoken too early. D’oh!
Dunno mate, give up 18 points is usually a death kneel, come finals time will tell I guess.
I’m not convinced about them..do I have a grudge against the coach, yes... but they have had a fairly good run up to this point.

Card Shark

Immortal
I’m convinced that they set out to hurt people. Their niggle is so hard to ignore. The chicken wings, cannon balls, crushers, twisting of ankles and knees, they don’t play in the spirit of the game at all.

The negative press from last week did work against them this week I reckon.

Penalties against them in the 2nd half was significant.

Card Shark

Immortal
Wouldn’t mind playing the Raiders next week instead of the week after.

They put so much into that game, they are likely to be a little flat next week.

Latest posts